become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Ontario
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: Canada: Ontario
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Health
George Brown College
- Offers a collaborative baccalaureate nursing program, registered practical nursing diploma, and a personal support worker certificate. Includes requirements, description of programs, news, and events.
- Department of Nursing. Offers degree options that include: bachelor of science in nursing, bachelor of science in nursing (for registered nurses), several health certificates, and a native nurses entry program.
Ontario Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner Programme
- Sponsored by the Council of Ontario University Programs in Nursing, and offers training general nursing training at ten universities in Ontario. Outlines program goals, requirements and general information.
- School of Nursing. Offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. Includes news, description of programs, and requirements. Kingston.
- School of Nursing. Both 4-year basic degree and 2-year post-diploma degree programs have full accreditation with the Canadian Association of Universities of Schools of Nursing.
University of Ottawa
- School of Nursing. Offering degree options including a baccalaureate, graduate, and a nurse practitioner program. Includes description of programs, research projects, faculty, and employment opportunities.
University of Toronto
- Faculty of Nursing. Undergraduate through PhD program options available, including collaborative programs in the graduate department of nursing science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2015 at 0:57:37 UTC -