become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Continuing_Education
Health: Education: Continuing Education
Barkley and Associates
- Offers certification review and continuing education courses for nurse practitioners. Includes course list, locations, and faculty qualifications.
Bay Area Tumor Institute
- Offers programs for oncology nurses in the San Francisco Bay area. Includes list of programs and mailing list information.
Bells and Whistles
- Intensive Care Unit(ICU) Training for Rehabilitation professionals (PT/OT/SLP)
California School of Health Sciences
- Provides classes internationally and in United States. Includes calendar, course list and descriptions.
- Provides free online courses. Includes list of courses, news, and frequently asked questions. Requires free registration.
Cardillo and Associates
- A professional development, consulting and education firm offering seminars, tapes and workshops.
- Offers online courses with audio and video lecture, 3-D animation, and synchronized lecture notes. Includes computer requirements, journal, online enrollment, and FAQ. [Windows, 56kps connection, Real Media Player 8]
- Offers online testing and immediate certificate of completion. Includes accreditation, course catalog, news, personal record, registration form, and frequently asked questions.
Continuing Education for Nurses
- Resource links, case studies, and continuing education courses for nurses.
- Offers CDs, tapes, and seminars. Includes articles, tips, news, and newsletter.
Encore Symposiums, Inc.
- Offers nurse anesthesia seminars. Includes list of symposiums.
Health Leadership Nursing Certification
- Provides nurse practitioner certification reviews and continuing education.
Lactation Education Consultants
- Includes faculty background, list of courses with dates, cram course information, and contact information.
Long Beach Memorial Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing education opportunities for nurses on a variety of topics, in Long Beach, CA.
Long term care education and training seminars - NIH
- The NIH is a non-profit education and research organization that provides regulatory, clinical, financial, and management information through continuing education to long term care professionals.
Medical-Legal Consulting Institute, Inc.
- Education and national certification for legal nurse consultants. Includes membership information and list of programs.
- Provides an interpretation of myocardial infarction in 12 lead ECGs and offers CEUs.
- Offers unlimited hours with a yearly membership fee.
- Online courses from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing. Includes list of courses and registration information.
National Educational Video, Inc.
- Provides continuing education videos for nurses and health care assistants throughout the USA, as well as patient information resources.
Novo Nordisk Center for Online Professional Continuing Education
- Provides free accredited continuing education programs for registered pharmacists, nurses, and dietitians.
Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education
- Non-profit organization which organizes national primary care conferences. Includes conference and publication information, newsletter and mailing list.
- This site offers continuing education courses, NCLEX and CGFNS preparation.
Nurses Research Publication
- Offers courses online and by mail. Includes list of courses and contact information.
Nursing Assistant Education
- Offers an online CNA preparation course and patient care classes. Includes list of classes, prices, and books.
Nursing Center for Clinical Lab Experience
- Offers review courses. Includes subject list, schedule, and contact information.
Nursing Review of Silicon Valley, LLC
- Provides reviews for NCLEX, CGFNS, CNOR examinations in classroom setting or via online web conferencing. Includes class overview, course schedule, and fees.
- CNE credit available for courses on hepatitis and other topics. Read articles online or download them.
PICC Excellence, Inc.
- Provides training for peripherally inserted central catheters through classes, self study and instructor kits.
Ready To Pass
- Offers classes to pass the CNA, NCLEX-PN, and NCLEX-RN exams.
- Offers continuing nursing education online.
- Offers online testing and immediate certificate of completion. Includes mission statement, list of courses, frequently asked questions, and author guidelines.
- Offering home study and online courses, with class descriptions, prices, and employment opportunities.
Teaching Smart Learning Easy
- Offers courses on critical thinking and interpersonal skills. Includes qualifications, course list, publications, and news.
Western Schools, Inc.
- Provides online and mail-order continuing education courses for all types of nurses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 5:45:04 UTC -