become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Weblogs
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: Personal Pages: Weblogs
Beck Institute Mental Health
- This blog by Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research is a general resource on cognitive behavioral therapy and its application for various mental health disorders
- This blog covers topics from multidimensional biopsychosocial perspectives. It reviews the latest news and stories related to neuroscience, psychiatry, and neurology.
Child ADD and ADHD
- Child ADD/ADHD blog managed by Child Development Institute
Child Development and Mental Health
- This blog by psychologist Tali Shenfield focuses on Autism and Asperger's syndrome, ADHD and learning disabilities, anger issues, and intellectual giftedness.
Chipur on Depression and Anxiety
- Mental health blog managed by therapist Bill White. Blog focus is on depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.
- This blog by Dr. Katrina Wood helps readers relate to the practice of mental health as a necessary part of wellness. Points to ways to approach and understand certain mental health illnesses.
Lancashire Care Library and Information Services
- Blog updated daily, dedicated to providing information and resource on a variety of mental health issues.
- Dr. Marks is a psychiatrist who comments on a variety of topics such as depression, anxiety, relationships, and medications.
Mental Health Consulting
- Bog discussing different types of psychological treatments including play therapy, psychodynamic, behavioral, and mindfulness-based therapies.
New York Psychotherapy
- This blog managed by New York Psychotherapy Network discusses different psychotherapy topics such as effectiveness of therapy, how to choose therapist, and when it is time to stop.
- Psychology blog focusing on drug and alcohol addiction and the ways to overcome these
Positive Psychology and Logotherapy
- This blog is about using Positive Psychology and Logotherapy methods for treatment of existential anxiety and depression.
- Daily blog by psychologist Jeremy Dean covers psychological studies that are relevant to everyday life. Topics include anxiety and depression, ADHD, memory issues, self-control, and creativity.
Psych Central Professional
- PsychCentral blog targeting mental health and psychology professional audience
Psychology of aesthetics and creativity
- This blog explores connections between mental health, creativity and art. Topics include art therapy, emotional repression, using art in psychological testing, etc.
Queer Youth Mental Health
- A blog for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth looking for news and information on mental health issues that impact their community. Focus on resiliency, wellness and strength.
- Blogging about DID, DDNOS (OSDD), PTSD, abuse, trauma recovery. A mix of personal experiences, academic information and news.
Windows of Opportunity
- This blog discusses various mental health issues and focuses on trauma resolution, marital and couple therapy, and family counseling.
- This blog by a psychotherapist Shushan Khachatryan focuses on marriage and family therapy, well-being, and parenting topics.
mental health weblogs
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 4:40:48 UTC -