become an editor
the entire directory
only in Self-Help/Self-Esteem
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Self-Help: Self-Esteem
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Advocacy Groups: Girl Empowerment
Society: Issues: Health: Body Image
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Youth: Bullying
Banish Low Self-Esteem with Handwriting Analysis
- An explanation of how a person's handwriting holds clues to many special and unrecognized qualities, hidden potentials and proof of self-worth.
Building Self-Esteem and Happiness
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence with tips, free courses, and recommended books.
A College Student's Guide to Overcome Shyness
- Written by a 24-year-old college student who once was very shy. Topics include how to improve body language, believing in yourself, and public speaking.
Ibex Management Ltd
- Offering coaching services for women in the area of self-esteem, with resources, online sales, and a self-assessment quiz. Based in the UK.
La Belle Foundation
- Non-profit organization whose objective is to bring the teaching of self-development, personal and social responsibility to public school students.
National Association for Self-Esteem (NASE)
- An organization dedicated to fully integrating self-esteem into the fabric of American society so every individual experiences personal worth and happiness. Includes sections on parenting, educational programs, conferences and an offer to subscribe to Self-Esteem Today Magazine.
- An essay examines the healthy self image and why comparisons hurt.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 25, 2012 2:15:02 PM EST -