the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Self-Help
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Image Consultants
Health: Alternative: Coaching
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
Society: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
- A collection of ideas on happiness, worry, stress, self-esteem. Online book.
ABCs of Personal Growth
- Psychological tests and quizzes together with book excerpts and a variety of articles.
As a Man Thinketh So Is He
- Ways to improve thoughts. Information on creating reality with thought process and belief systems. Links to articles, books, and self improvement resources.
Ask KRS Edstrom
- Free advice column for help with stress reduction, motivation, relaxation, wellness and spirituality. Offers a variety of self-help tools, news and reviews, and details of seminars and retreats.
- Offers learning modules on various topics; how to stay fit and healthy, experience positive emotions, improve productivity and communication skills, and lead a meaningful life.
The Calm Centre
- Offers calming advice and tests as well as selling books and music on calm.
- Free onsite manuals for coping with a variety of life's stressors including: variety of adult mental health issues and parenting especially dealing with children with disabilities.
Empowerment Plus Inc.
- A self managed journey to address concerns in the areas of attention, learning, depression, behavior, and relationships. Includes step by step instructions and useful resources.
- Memory improvement techniques, weight loss tips, and a guide to managing stress.
- Designers of the healing and personal development program behind the BBC documentary 'How to be Happy'. Inspirational writings, links and commercial seminars.
The Happy Guy
- A variety of self-help resources to help people find happiness and achieve self-actualization. Includes books, ebooks, newsletters, and free articles.
How to Find Your Life Purpose
- Find personal and career fulfillment. Online program.
- Learn the transformational Inner Bonding healing process and find help with relationships, addictions, parenting issues, aloneness, spiritual connection, anxiety and depression. Free course. Workshops, retreats, and phone sessions for individuals and couples.
Lessons for Living: Mini-lectures on improving life.
- Brief and informative RealAudio presentations on basic skills in living. Each presentation illustrates a key point and highlights how simple information and diligent effort can transform your life experience.
- Activities in lifestyle improvement, fitness, art and health issues. Deanna Mulvihill, originator of Rebonding of the Body program. Inspirational poems and personal reflections.
Mental Health Net
- Offering resources in self-help, psychology, and mental health.
- International empowerment center based in the Netherlands, offering a variety of courses and syllabi for personal, spiritual and organizational growth. Details of courses, trainers and free resources.
Personal Development With Will Ross
- Suggestions to improve quality of life. Articles, "Ask Will" page, and private consultations.
- Articles, newsletter, and links. Also hosts "A Positive Place" by author Chuck Gallozzi.
- Provides tips and advice on mental health, body image and stress management.
- A free, online self-help book on depression, anxiety, relationships, sex, and well-being.
Psychology & You Newsletter
- Free, online, weekly newsletter written by Dr. Yarnell, clinical psychologist.Topics cover a variety of self improvement and personal development subjects for children, adolescents and adults.
- Information on clinical, child, and social psychology. Includes diagnosis and treatment of bulimia, PTSD, DID and personality, and a discussion of gifted children.
The Psychology of Hypocrisy
- Article on the types of hypocrisy and how to deal with hypocrisy.
Relax, Refresh, Recharge
- Articles and tips for relaxation and personal refreshment.
- Provides a spiritual perspective on dealing with self-esteem, anger, anxiety and conflict.
School of Self-Discipline
- Article about discipline deficiency and the excuse virus.
Self Help Magazine
- Mental health articles, newsletters and postcards.
- Sharing poems, thoughts, and philosophy about life.
Silva International Inc
- Originators of the Silva Method of mind-programming. Background information, seminar calendars, lecturer directory and catalog of audio tapes and related products.
Success Through Words
- Articles on motivation, goal setting, entrepreneurship. Book reviews and links to self help resources.
Talent Development Resources
- Articles, interviews, books and other resources for enhancing creative expression and self-actualization.
- Circular breathing technique which claims to bring happiness. Information and articles, with details of workshops and seminars.
Yahoo Groups: Daily Power Words
- Daily personal empowerment article with exercise and meditations.
Usenet alt.psychology.help -
Usenet alt.self-improve -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2014 at 5:54:07 UTC -