become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_Resources/Publications
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical: Health
American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- The official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry.
American Journal of Psychotherapy
- Presents an overview of the psychotherapies, offering a host of techniques and psychological modalities.
- The official site for American Psychological Association journals. Select by topic or by journal name to view the table of contents and article abstracts for past and present issues.
The APA Monitor
- The monthly newspaper of the American Psychological Association.
The Carlat Report
- An eight-page monthly newsletter that provides clinically relevant, unbiased information on psychiatric practice and psychotropic medications.
Counselor: Magazine for Addiction Professionals
- Offers online continuing education, article archives subscription deals, and article submission guidelines.
Evidence-Based Mental Health
- To alert clinicians working in the field of mental health to important and clinically relevant advances in treatment, diagnosis, aetiology, prognosis/outcome research, quality improvement, continuing education, economic evaluation, and qualitative research.
Expert Consensus Guidelines
- Psychiatric treatment guidelines for the most difficult questions facing clinicians.
International Transactional Analysis Association
- TA articles and reviews.
Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease
- The world's oldest independent scientific monthly in the field of human behavior. Articles cover theory, etiology, therapy, and research methods. Table of contents, author guidelines, and subscription information.
The Massachusetts Psychologist
- Online magazine for psychologists in Massachusetts.
The National Psychologist
- An independent monthly newspaper for practitioners in psychology and behavioral healthcare, featuring timely news and resources.
New Therapist Magazine
- A subscription-based magazine for mental health therapists.
Organic Mental Disorders
- Online book by Dr. Shahul Ameen discusses the diagnosis and management of conditions with organic causes, including dementia and other cognitive disorders, traumatic brain injury, and delusional, mood, and anxiety disorders.
- Searchable index containing hundreds of online psychology and social science journals.
- Thesis focusing on the relationships between culture, belief, and health.
- Featuring interviews, articles, humor, book reviews, and videotapes.
Reinforcing Behaviour Therapy
- Abstract on behavior therapy, positive and negative reinforcements, and learning or conditioning.
- A bi-monthly publication dedicated to bringing hope, dignity, and support by providing information about mental health issues.
Social Work Today Magazine
- National biweekly newsmagazine committed to enhancing the entire social work profession by exploring its difficult issues, new challenges, proud past, and current successes.
Wellness Reproductions and Publishing, Inc.
- Develops and distributes books, videos, audios, games and posters for therapists, counselors, educators and other mental health professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 14:14:00 UTC -