become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_Resources/Publications
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Professional Resources: Publications
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical: Health
American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- The official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry.
American Journal of Psychotherapy
- Presents an overview of the psychotherapies, offering a host of techniques and psychological modalities.
- The official site for American Psychological Association journals. Select by topic or by journal name to view the table of contents and article abstracts for past and present issues.
The APA Monitor
- The monthly newspaper of the American Psychological Association.
The Carlat Report
- An eight-page monthly newsletter that provides clinically relevant, unbiased information on psychiatric practice and psychotropic medications.
Counselor: Magazine for Addiction Professionals
- Offers online continuing education, article archives subscription deals, and article submission guidelines.
Ethical Human Sciences and Services
- The official journal of the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology (ICSPP). Publishes scientific research, literature reviews, clinical reports, commentary, and book reviews that draw on broad ethical and scientific perspectives, including critiques of reductionist theories and practices in the field of mental health.
Evidence-Based Mental Health
- To alert clinicians working in the field of mental health to important and clinically relevant advances in treatment, diagnosis, aetiology, prognosis/outcome research, quality improvement, continuing education, economic evaluation, and qualitative research.
Expert Consensus Guidelines
- Psychiatric treatment guidelines for the most difficult questions facing clinicians.
Family Therapy Articles and Links
- Identifying and treating issues in family therapy.
Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease
- The world's oldest independent scientific monthly in the field of human behavior. Articles cover theory, etiology, therapy, and research methods. Table of contents, author guidelines, and subscription information.
The Massachusetts Psychologist
- Online magazine for psychologists in Massachusetts.
The National Psychologist
- An independent monthly newspaper for practitioners in psychology and behavioral healthcare, featuring timely news and resources.
New Therapist Magazine
- A subscription-based magazine for mental health therapists.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal
- Provides information relevant to the rehabilitation of people with severe psychiatric disability. Includes articles and book reviews from mental health and rehabilitation professionals, consumers, and family members.
- Searchable index containing hundreds of online psychology and social science journals.
- Thesis focusing on the relationships between culture, belief, and health.
- Featuring interviews, articles, humor, book reviews, and videotapes.
Reinforcing Behaviour Therapy
- Abstract on behavior therapy, positive and negative reinforcements, and learning or conditioning.
Rocky Mountain Region Disaster Mental Health Newsletter
- Articles on latest information and current state of disaster mental health including training activities. Local, regional, and national emphasis.
- A bi-monthly publication dedicated to bringing hope, dignity, and support by providing information about mental health issues.
Social Work Today Magazine
- National biweekly newsmagazine committed to enhancing the entire social work profession by exploring its difficult issues, new challenges, proud past, and current successes.
TAJnet - Transactional Analysis Journal Internet
- TA articles and reviews. Published by the International Transactional Analysis Association.
Wellness Reproductions and Publishing, Inc.
- Develops and distributes books, videos, audios, games and posters for therapists, counselors, educators and other mental health professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 9, 2013 7:35:10 AM EST -