become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_Resources/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Professional Resources: Personal Pages
Health: Resources: Professional: Personal Pages
- Biography, research and publications of this clinical psychologist.
Behavior Health Digest
- A psychologist's papers on such topics as mental health, developmental/ learning disabilities and forensic psychology. By Abraham Kuperberg Ph.D
Dr. Leigh M. Baker
- Dr Baker provides resources to learn more about child sexual abuse including her publications and the Trauma Treatment Center.
Eric Bellman LCSW
- Learn about the use of the Bellman Syndrome, a treatment of Borderline Personality, chronic pain and pain pill addiction interactions in an effective multivariate approach. Gives examples and cases and diagrams.
- "Dr.Mike" Fenichel offers psychology information for students, parents, educators and mental health professionals. Photography exhibits and an annotated Internet guide.
- Offers information from critical perspective on psychology, legal ramifications, and suggested reading.
- Offers his CV, and his books.
- Order videos and books by Jay Haley, read testimonials about his products and view a biography concerning his life as a therapist and master teacher in family therapy.
Jeffrey A. Schaler, Ph.D.
- Various writings, course syllabi, and book information.
Kenneth S. Pope, Ph.D.
- Articles, research data, guides, and other resources on topics including forensic assessment, sex abuse, ethics, malpractice, supervision, psychological science and pseudoscience, and memory.
Larry A. Nadig, Ph.D.
- Retired psychologist and family therapist, provides tips, principles and guidelines on communication, relationships and effective living.
Leon Pereira PhD, Clinical and Behavioral Psychologist
- Mental health related information and tips from a Kaneohe, Hawaii-based professor. Also relationship information and courses.
- Psychotherapist offering book sales and workshops.
- Information for the general public as well as fellow therapists.
Practical Psychology for Capable People
- Dr. Neill Neill, psychologist and author, presents his original articles and commentary on a wide variety of practical psychology topics, including addictions, relationships, grieving and parenting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:57:49 AM EST -