the entire directory
only in Professional_Resources/Continuing_Education
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Mental Health: Consulting and Training
Health: Education: Continuing Education
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Training and Academic Programs
- Small interactive EMDR training. EMDRIA and EMDR-Europe accredited trainer. UK and Ireland.
Anderson & Anderson Anger Management Certification
- Provides cross cultural training, workbooks, videos and interactive CDs. Services and materials are provided in Spanish, English, Vietnamese, Russian, and Korean.
The Association for Psychological Therapies
- An independent organization offering accredited mental health training courses for social workers, probation officers, occupational therapists, and psychologists.
The Association of Psychological Therapies
- State of the art training courses and other psychology related resources.
Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research
- Various cognitive therapy training programs for mental health and medical professionals who work in outpatient, inpatient, academic, or research settings. Beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels are offered.
The Behavioral Technology Transfer Group
- Develops and applies the most effective and efficient methods of training and provides a range of opportunities to learn state of the art treatments to a competent level. Workshops available throughout the United States.
- Clinically based continuing education provider dealing with congenital and acquired injuries to the central nervous system. Educational programs include neurodevelopmental treatment, myofascial release and cranial sacral therapy. United States.
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
- Graduate, post-graduate and continuing education in psychoanalytic theory, history, research methods and practice. Located on Beacon St. in Brookline.
California State University Northridge Workshop Programs
- Presenting workshop series for psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, educators, and counselors. Topics, dates, and locations included.
Cape Cod Institute
- Offering week-long continuing education courses for mental health and management professionals.
The Center for Self Leadership
- Focuses on expand the training, consulting, clinical, and research activities of Internal Family System Model of psychotherapy. Includes overview of the IFS model, introduction, basic and advanced coursework, and contacts.
Center for Somatic Studies
- Founded on the principle that movement processes are the root of all psychological functioning and that awareness of bodily experience is crucial to both psychological and physical health. Classes, workshops, and supervision in New York City.
Centre for Staff Team Development
- Offering supervision training in the UK, South Africa,and Ireland. Devised by the authors of Supervision in the Helping Professions.
Centre for Stress Management
- Stress management training and counselling programmes. Also information about stress auditing. Includes self-help material. London.
Christopher J. Alexander, Ph.D.
- Professional training in child and family therapy, for psychologists, counselors, and social workers. Continuing education in child and family mental health.
Cicatelli Associates Inc.
- The Substance Abuse and Alcoholism Training Institute offers specialized training for providers of alcohol or drug abuse (AOD) treatment centers, mental health service providers, and other interested health care providers.
- Cognitive therapy training for mental health professionals in the United States, Canada and England.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars
- CES provides health and mental health continuing education programs. Provide live seminars, home study courses and on-site presentations. Includes a course list, articles, and sign up for a newsletter.
East Side Institute for Short Term Psychotherapy
- An international research and training center for performance social therapy and other new approaches to human development and community. Headquartered in New York City.
- A training program for health care professionals. Provides programs for administrators whose primary concern is patients and their staff members. Training program in spiritual and religion needs of patients, and stress reduction in workplace for health care professionals.
Gerry Grossman Seminars
- California MFT licensure preparation and continuing education studies for LMFTs and LCSWs. Self study materials and online CEU tests.
Impact Training and Consultation
- Specialises in responding to violence, suicide, and trauma in social work, housing, and health services. UK based.
Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Details of post-graduate training, workshops and weekend intensives for mental health professionals and allied professionals.
- Offers courses in dealing with aggression and violence. Aims to help staff to gain an understanding of aggression, how it develops and impart skills and knowledge on how to deal with it.
L'Istituto di Gestalt H.C.C.
- Psychotherapy and training Institute.
Lifespan Learning Institute
- Seminars for mental health professionals. Child development, attachment disorders, narcissism, marital therapy, and social work.
The Lundbeck Institute
- For health care professionals with evidence-based educational and clinical information within psychiatry and neurology. Skodsborg, Denmark.
Madison Institute of Medicine
- Mental health resources include continuing education programs, patient information guides on a variety of mental health topics like depression, OCD, trichotillomania, cognitive behavior therapy, and medications.
Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy
- Post graduate education in therapy, counseling, and supervision.
Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Located in north London the centre offers psychodynamic training courses and supervision, including a BACP accredited diploma.
Medical Education Services, Inc.
- Offers seminars, conferences, and advanced training workshops on a variety of topics including healthcare, psychology, nursing, mental health, abuse, and education. Continuing education credit information included.
Mental Health Licensure Review NCMHCE NCE
- Test prep site for NCE, NCMHCE exam in Mental Health Counseling licensure exam and NBCC certification.
- Adolescent addiction counselor training. Two day seminar includes a training manual, complete with the program materials. California.
Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Postgraduate certificate programs focusing on Object Relations Theorists i.e., Klein, Fairbairn, Winnicott, Mahler. Evening classes. Annual workshop series and conferences. Referral service. New York.
Occupational Psychology Services
- Offers a wide range of services, including organisational behaviour, psychometrics training, career development, and counselling.
- Training in Drama Therapy toward credentialing as a Registered Drama Therapist; also other workshops in organizational development, transpersonal drama therapy and educational theater productions. Massachusetts.
On Good Authority
- Continuing education for psychology and social work professions. Mental health professionals can now listen to "On Good Authority's" audio cassette tapes and earn continuing education credits on their own time. Galena, IL.
Partners for Collaborative Solutions
- Provide workshops on solution-oriented brief family therapy, collaborative systemic family therapy, and therapeutic improvisation and creative use of self in systemic therapy for helping professionals.
- Psychologists helping divorce lawyers and their clients. Offers workshops, consultations to practices, and divorce coaching (Boston only).
Postnatal Depression Training
- Provides skills-based training, to identify Postnatal Depression (PND) by appropriate use of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) and to provide planned, structured, focussed intervention using techniques derived from Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
Process Therapy Institute
- CE classes for marriage and family therapists, licensed clinical social workers, nurses, and teachers. South San Francisco Bay Area. Live and online classes.
Professional Development Resources
- A nonprofit educational organization that provides health care professionals with accredited continuing education through home study and online courses on topics that are vital to contemporary clinical practice.
Professional Psych Seminars, Inc.
- Offering continuing education courses and home study classes on mental health issues. Classes in California or online.
- Approved continuing education seminars in Florida for licensed mental health professionals, certified addictions professionals, licensed nurses, and certified employee assistance professionals.
Rational Living Therapy Institute
- Provides complete information on Rational Living Therapy (a cognitive-behavioral therapy) including training and certification opportunities.
Regent University School of Psychology and Counseling
- Offers information and opportunities to pursue a graduate/professional education in the fields of psychology, community counseling, school counseling, and pastoral/lay counseling, in residence and on-line from a Judeo-Christian worldview.
Risking Connection: A Trauma Training Curriculum
- Training curriculum for mental health professionals and paraprofessionals in the treatment of survivors of psychological trauma. United States.
- An innovative, integrative psychotherapy combining cognitive, behavioral, gestalt, and object relations therapies for treating long-term psychological problems. Workshops available in the US.
Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute
- Provides Masters Degree (MSc) programmes in Gestalt, Integrative and TA psychotherapy, PG Diploma in counselling and Doctor of Psychotherapy. Nottingham, UK.
- Outline of group therapy services and group therapy training courses at the Turvey Centre and Turvey Institute.
The Wellness Institute
- Offers training in hypnotherapy, breathwork, and psychodrama to Masters and Ph.D. level psychotherapists. The training is experiential, well-documented, and approved by many state licensing Boards and professional Associations.
- Workshops for professionals which offer help, interventions, and answers for troubled youths.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2015 at 2:21:24 UTC -