the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Professional_Resources
Products and Services
Chats and Forums
Business: Healthcare: Computing: Software: Practice Management
Business: Healthcare: Consulting
Health: Alternative: Coaching: Professional Resources
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Conferences
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Products and Services
This category in other languages:
The Art and Science of Storytelling Therapy
- Offers a training seminar on a medium of communication between therapist and client. The therapist incorporates verbal and non-verbal information provided by the client into the formulation and delivery of a story that affects therapeutic outcome.
BehaveNet Clinical Capsules
- A lexicon of terms commonly used in the mental health professions, including terms related to diagnoses, drugs, treatments, legislation and mental health care institutions.
Cathy Cole Training
- Motivational Interviewing training and supervision provided via distance or online learning. Offers newsletter introducing professionals to MI concepts and to refresh the learning for those already practicing.
- Outcome evaluation systems. State of the art research and technology in assessment and intervention planning for mental health, human service, educational, and community-based organizations.
Creative Therapy Associates, Inc.
- Creative Therapy Associates is dedicated to producing materials and tools that address the mental health issues of children and adults in a unique way. Our products are used by teachers, psychologists, parents, and individuals.
Dual Diagnosis Resources
- Books, videos, manuals, training, consulting, articles, motivational interviewing training and materials, and other resources for professionals in the fields of mental health, addictions, criminal justice, and homeless services.
Family System Test (FAST)
- Thomas M. Gehring's clinical and research tool for the planning and evaluation of family interventions. Includes bibliography and ordering information.
Foundation for Education in Emotional Literacy
- Emotional intelligence and emotional literacy. Definition, newsletter, children's books available for purchase.
International Congress on Quality of Life (QOL)
- International Conference of "Quality of Life in Clinical Practice", to be held in Chalkidiki, Thessaloniki, Greece, on April 5th-7th, 2002.
- Community network and resources for psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, social workers, and mental health counselors.
John Suler's Teaching Clinical Psychology
- Useful resources for clinical psychology students.
- Awareness courses for learning all aspects of mental health, working with sufferers, understanding the real experiences rather that rigid statements from diagnosis guides.
NASP Career Center
- The National Association of School Psychologists site allows employers to post jobs available and qualified applicants can store their resume and respond. Includes job related articles.
- Articles, presentations, and consulting services on using the wraparound approach in community agencies that support children and families dealing with emotional disabilities.
The Psychiatric Zone
- Information about various psychiatric topics including neuroscience, psychology and social sciences. Also therapy and mental health issues.
Rapid Eye Institute
- Alternative healing training school for Rapid Eye Technology, an eye movement/blinking process for rapid stress relief.
Re-Evaluation Counseling and Co-Counseling
- Teaches a process whereby people of all ages and backgrounds can exchange effective help to free themselves from the effects of past distress experiences.
Rocky Mountain Region Disaster Mental Health Institute
- Annotated links for critical incident stress management (CISM) and critical incident stress debriefing (CISD), articles, resource teams, and training opportunities.
Usenet alt.psychology.adlerian -
Usenet alt.psychology.jung -
Usenet sci.psychology.announce -
Usenet sci.psychology.consciousness -
Usenet sci.psychology.journals.psyche -
Usenet sci.psychology.journals.psycoloquy -
Usenet sci.psychology.psychotherapy -
Usenet sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated -
Usenet sci.psychology.research -
Usenet sci.psychology.theory -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 20:43:23 UTC -