the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Professional_Resources
Products and Services
Chats and Forums
Business: Healthcare: Computing: Software: Practice Management
Business: Healthcare: Consulting
Health: Alternative: Coaching: Professional Resources
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Conferences
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Products and Services
This category in other languages:
Advanced Psychological Resources
- Books, tests, and articles relating to psychology and human relations. Other services include workshops and discussion groups.
The Art and Science of Storytelling Therapy
- Offers a training seminar on a medium of communication between therapist and client. The therapist incorporates verbal and non-verbal information provided by the client into the formulation and delivery of a story that affects therapeutic outcome.
BehaveNet Clinical Capsules
- A lexicon of terms commonly used in the mental health professions, including terms related to diagnoses, drugs, treatments, legislation and mental health care institutions.
Cathy Cole Training
- Motivational Interviewing training and supervision provided via distance or online learning. Offers newsletter introducing professionals to MI concepts and to refresh the learning for those already practicing.
- Outcome evaluation systems. State of the art research and technology in assessment and intervention planning for mental health, human service, educational, and community-based organizations.
Creative Therapy Associates, Inc.
- Creative Therapy Associates is dedicated to producing materials and tools that address the mental health issues of children and adults in a unique way. Our products are used by teachers, psychologists, parents, and individuals.
Dual Diagnosis Resources
- Books, videos, manuals, training, consulting, articles, motivational interviewing training and materials, and other resources for professionals in the fields of mental health, addictions, criminal justice, and homeless services.
Family System Test (FAST)
- Thomas M. Gehring's clinical and research tool for the planning and evaluation of family interventions. Includes bibliography and ordering information.
Foundation for Education in Emotional Literacy
- Emotional intelligence and emotional literacy. Definition, newsletter, children's books available for purchase.
- After-Death Communications are used in grief therapy to help people feel reconnected with deceased loved ones to heal their feelings of loss. Newsletter, journal, and workshops.
International Congress on Quality of Life (QOL)
- International Conference of "Quality of Life in Clinical Practice", to be held in Chalkidiki, Thessaloniki, Greece, on April 5th-7th, 2002.
- Community network and resources for psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, social workers, and mental health counselors.
John Suler's Teaching Clinical Psychology
- Useful resources for clinical psychology students.
Mental Health Links for Professionals
- Information on CME, psychopharmacology, reduced fee medication programs, and specific mental health conditions and issues.
Mental Illness Education Project
- Produce and distribute video-based educational programs and related materials. The Project's videotapes are designed to be used in hospital, clinical and educational settings. All proceeds from the sale of Mental Illness Education Project videos go toward the production of new educational materials.
- Awareness courses for learning all aspects of mental health, working with sufferers, understanding the real experiences rather that rigid statements from diagnosis guides.
NASP Career Center
- The National Association of School Psychologists site allows employers to post jobs available and qualified applicants can store their resume and respond. Includes job related articles.
- Articles, presentations, and consulting services on using the wraparound approach in community agencies that support children and families dealing with emotional disabilities.
The Psychiatric Zone
- Information about various psychiatric topics including neuroscience, psychology and social sciences. Also therapy and mental health issues.
- Helping mental health professionals build their income and make self-pay mental health therapy practices grow.
Rapid Eye Institute
- Alternative healing training school for Rapid Eye Technology, an eye movement/blinking process for rapid stress relief.
Re-Evaluation Counseling and Co-Counseling
- Teaches a process whereby people of all ages and backgrounds can exchange effective help to free themselves from the effects of past distress experiences.
Rocky Mountain Region Disaster Mental Health Institute
- Annotated links for critical incident stress management (CISM) and critical incident stress debriefing (CISD), articles, resource teams, and training opportunities.
Usenet alt.psychology.adlerian -
Usenet alt.psychology.jung -
Usenet sci.psychology.announce -
Usenet sci.psychology.consciousness -
Usenet sci.psychology.journals.psyche -
Usenet sci.psychology.journals.psycoloquy -
Usenet sci.psychology.psychotherapy -
Usenet sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated -
Usenet sci.psychology.research -
Usenet sci.psychology.theory -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2014 at 12:40:12 UTC -