become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Policy_and_Advocacy
Policy and Advocacy
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Policy and Advocacy
Alliances and Support
Policy Research Organizations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Health: Mental Health: Disorders
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology
Society: Issues: Disabilities
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health
Advocacy Unlimited, Inc.
- Offers recovery and advocacy education for persons with or in recovery from mental health or co-occurring disorders, as well as information and resources.
Freedom Center - Northampton MA
- Support, human rights advocacy, and holistic alternatives for people labeled 'mentally ill' in the Pioneer Valley, MA.
GIDreform.org - Challenging Psychiatric Gender Stereotypes
- GIDreform.org is a resource for all who advocate reform of the psychiatric classification of gender diversity as mental disorder.
Mental Health Association of South Carolina
- Resources and information for persons diagnosed with mental illness and their families; reports and data on mental health policy, advocacy, conditions, treatment and other issues.
The National Coalition of Mental Health Professionals and Consumers, Inc.
- Advocating for mental health patients and professionals via educating the general public about good mental health care and by standing up to fight managed care's abusive practices.
National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse
- The National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse helps connect individuals to self-help and advocacy resources, and offers expertise to self-help groups and other peer-run services for mental health consumers.
- A collaborative research project funded by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme, optimizing suicide prevention programs and their implementation in Europe. Contains background, objectives and news.
Volunteer for Newport Mind Peer Advocacy
- Volunteer advocate recruitment for Newport Mind mental health Peer Advocacy in Gwent, South Wales. Full training and supervision provided.
Policy and Advocacy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:33:00 AM EDT -