become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grief,_Loss_and_Bereavement/Support_Groups
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement: Support Groups
Aviation Accident Support
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Suicide: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Society: People: Men: Widowers
Society: People: Women: Widows
- A support group for the education of bereaved parents, whose only child or all children are deceased.
The Angel Connection
- For bereaved parents. Make friends, help others and perhaps help yourself along the endless journey of grief and learning to live again.
Angel Hugs for Bereaved Parents
- Practical ideas and help for grieving parents. Holiday, birthday and anniversary help, message board and photo albums.
Arms of Love: A Fellowship for Grieving Moms
- Christian online support group for moms who have suffered the death of a child; offers numerous resources for grief recovery, weekly online chats, password-protected bulletin board.
- A safe place for bereaved parents to share stories with others, find resources on the internet, and make contributions to children's charities.
Bereaved Father's Group
- Support site set up following death of a child after a long battle against a brain tumour. Dedicated to all parents finding themselves caring for a dying child.
- Support and resources for bereaved parents. Forum and chat room.
- A support forum with special sections for like-minded people who are grieving, to share thoughts and give word of comfort, plus practical advice about bereavement.
The Bereavement Journey
- A place where anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one can receive support; includes chat, forums, links, after-death experience descriptions.
Bereavement Support Ministry
- Inspiration and renewal for those grieving a loss. Spiritual support through prayer and a monthly bereavement support group.
Camp Hope for Grieving Children and Teenagers
- A place in central Wisconsin where children and teenagers from throughout the state gather to work through the grieving process, after a loved one dies.
Center for Grief, Loss and Transition
- A non-profit organization offering help and hope for those who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, located in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA.
- Support for families who have suffered the loss of a child to suicide. Resources on depression, suicide, healing and life after death.
Counseling For Loss and Life Changes
- Forum, articles, children's area, inspirational writings, personal accounts, and links to support groups and resources.
- Message board/forum for spouses left behind by suicide.
Fresno Survivors of Suicide
- A group dedicated to supporting survivors of suicide loss and to educating the community about suicide.
God's Tiny Angels Support Group
- A non-profit Christian organization dedicated to providing support to families who have experienced the loss of a child through miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, ectopic or molar pregnancy, and infant death.
- Local resources, information, and education about grief and loss in life, as well as numerous links. Located in Montgomery County, Maryland, and serving the Washington, DC, metro area.
GriefShare: Grief Recovery Support Groups
- Features resources to assist and encourage people grieving the death of a friend or family member, and includes database of more than 1200 listings of support groups.
Helping All Loved Ones Survive, Inc
- HALOS is a nonprofit organization that provides information, emotional support, and referrals to surviving friends and family members of homicide victims.
In Memory Of
- Honor loved ones on this board. Stories, poems, links to memorial sites or sharing feelings about loss. A candle will be lit in memory of the loved one.
Loss Of a Child Support Group
- Free support group of Encino, CA helps parents cope with their child's death by sharing their experiences with others who have lost children. Suggestion on how to participate in the healing process.
Mailbox to Heaven
- Send a letter to a departed loved one. Multilingual.
Mixed Emotions Grief Support
- A mailing list support group for adult children dealing with the death (or impending death) of a parent from whom they are emotionally estranged, due to emotional or verbal abuse, alcoholism, or other addictions or dysfunctions.
- Support for the motherloss. Includes a forum board, grief support articles, suggested reading, online newsletter, memorials, and poetry.
Motherless Daughters of New England
- Introduction to the support groups and events offered to women who have experienced early motherloss in the New England Area.
Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters
- A site where Moms can share their grief, for mutual support, containing a photo memory board, and message board.
National Donor Family Council
- National organization for families whose loved ones have donated organs or tissues upon death. Includes grief resources, message board, pen pals, newsletter. Free membership.
New Hope Center for Grief Support
- A Christian-based bereavement outreach center providing group and individual support and/or direction to other resources that will help grieving individuals. Based in SE Michigan, with ongoing groups for widows and widowers.
Parent Support of Puget Sound
- Puget Sound based parent support for miscarriage, stillbirth and newborn death.
Philadelphia SOS, Inc.
- Support groups and information for suicide grievers in the greater Philadelphia, PA area.
Seasons Grief Center, New Orleans
- A non-profit organization providing specialized bereavement counseling and educational services on death and dying to children and adults experiencing the pain of the loss of a loved one.
Survivors Of Bereavement by Suicide
- SOBS (Survivors Of Bereavement by Suicide) is a self-help, voluntary organisation. Many of those helping have, themselves, been bereaved by suicide.
Survivors of Suicide
- Support group in Albuquerque, New Mexico for those who are suffering the loss of a loved one by suicide.
Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
- A national non-profit organization made up of, and providing services to, all those who have lost a loved one on active duty with the Armed Forces. Offers a survivor peer support network. Grief counseling referral and case worker assistance and crisis information.
Trauma Intervention Programs of San Diego County
- Organization of trained volunteers who provide immediate emotional and practical support to victims and their families.
Twin and Multiple Birth Loss
- A support network of parents in New Zealand who have experienced the death of a baby or babies in a multiple pregnancy, birth, or in childhood.
- A support group for twins and other multiples that have experienced the death of their twin.
USMWF - United Support and Memorial for Workplace Fatalities
- Goal is to raise awareness, give support, and help change labor laws. Memorials, mailing list, and stories from survivors.
Yahoo Group: European Twins Support Group
- For twins who have lost their twin. For support, healing and friendship.
Yahoo Group: Journey Through Suicide Grief
- Email support group for those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
Yahoo Groups: Disaster Survivor Support
- Peer support group for survivors of disasters, including floods, firestorms, hurricanes, earthquakes. Including those who have lost loved ones as a result of a natural disaster.
Yahoo Groups: Drowning Support Network
- Peer support group for people who have lost loved ones in incidents involving drowning or other aquatic accidents, especially when no physical remains have been recovered, or the recovery process has been lengthy and difficult.
Usenet alt.support.grief -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 8, 2013 8:05:03 AM EST -