become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grief,_Loss_and_Bereavement/Personal_Pages
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Resources: Personal Pages
Society: Death: In Memoriam: Individuals
And God Bless Arthur
- Site author comes to terms with the death of a boyhood friend by writing a touching tribute, and invites others to submit writings about people they've lost.
- Weblog honoring author's father and children that have passed away and search for meaning in their loss.
How I Sent my Father to Heaven
- Proceedings of a Hindu funeral as narrated by a son. Includes pictures and FAQs on Hindu funerals.
It's Not for Naught: a Young Widows Journey
- A blog written with emphasis on the author's Christian faith.
- Blog capturing a daughter's grief for her mother.
A Road Map for the Bereaved
- Losing an offspring like their 25 year old, Cyrus, is a devastation no parent will ever know, unless one experiences it. Stories and links to help people through the bereavement process.
- A place to find comfort, peace, and hope for those suffering the loss of a loved one.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2016 at 1:45:53 UTC -