become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grief,_Loss_and_Bereavement/Personal_Pages
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Resources: Personal Pages
Society: Death: In Memoriam: Individuals
And God Bless Arthur
- Site author comes to terms with the death of a boyhood friend by writing a touching tribute, and invites others to submit writings about people they've lost.
- Deals with death, domestic violence, and divorce. Personal account of the death of a loved one.
Deborah Tainsh's Heart of a Hawk, Eye of the Eagle
- This website is for Deborah Tainsh's book "Heart of a Hawk, Eye of the Eagle". Deborah's step son, Patrick Tainsh was killed in Irag in February of 2004. The book is the story of one family's life, sacrifice and journey toward healing.
- Weblog honoring author's father and children that have passed away and search for meaning in their loss.
Flowers Are Forever
- Dedicated to the memory of Violet Anna Carey and Iris Mary Carey. Daughters died in a natural gas explosion at home. Photographs, suggested readings, and links.
- Offers suggestions on how to grieve.
How I Sent my Father to Heaven
- Proceedings of a Hindu funeral as narrated by a son. Includes pictures and FAQs on Hindu funerals.
Loss Of A Child
- Personal account of losing a son to cancer.
Love Never Dies
- A story of life after death and love.
My Journal Through Grief
- Includes a journal about the loss of her son. Testimony and many Christian links.
My Son Sam
- Memorial site with a support community for people who suffer from grief.
Our Angel On Earth, Now Our Angel In Heaven
- Wendy's site is to make the public aware, murder can happen to anyone.
Our Heavenly Angel
- This site is in the memory of our precious angel Theresa. She died July 21, 2000 from injuries suffered in a drowning accident.
Pictures of Little Gary Lowder
- Pictures memorial Little Gary Lowder - 1975- 2002, only son Debbie and Gary Lowder, Florence, SC. Attended Coker College, Florence Darlington Technical College, played football Southside and South Florence High School.
A Road Map for the Bereaved
- Losing an offspring like their 25 year old, Cyrus, is a devastation no parent will ever know, unless one experiences it. Stories and links to help people through the bereavement process.
The Secret Garden
- A way to deal with the sudden death of her mother, in order to find closure and move on with her life. Poetry.
Surviving the Loss of a Child: Our Lora Beth
- Offers comfort and support to grieving parents; continues the music ministry and outreach of their late daughter; numerous resource links regarding grief recovery, the afterlife, spirituality, organ donation, and youth.
Two Doves and A Cemetery
- A story of how two doves brought a message when Mom passed away and of her continuing connection to these beautiful birds.
- A place to find comfort, peace, and hope for those suffering the loss of a loved one.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 5:24:05 UTC -