become an editor
the entire directory
only in Suicide/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Suicide: Support Groups
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
This category in other languages:
American Association of Suicidology
- AAS run suicide support centers across the whole of the USA. Lists emergency numbers for their centers.
Byron Peter Foundation For Hope, Inc.
- Non-profit foundation formed to provide opportunities of hope for at-risk youth.
Community for Hope Suicide Prevention & Support Group
- Nonprofit organization supporting suicide prevention, intervention, and response.
Distress Centre Peel
- Round the clock confidential support for suicide, depression, and crisis for residents of Mississauga, Brampton and the Town of Caledon.
- International Federation of Telephonic Emergency Services. Helplines in 31 countries, mostly in Europe.
- South-West Queensland. Provides counselling services to anyone experiencing an emotional or personal problem or crisis. Telephone sessions available.
Living Matters - Youth Suicide Resources
- Bev Cobain's information about child, teen, and adolescent (youth) depression, bipolar illness, youth suicide prevention, intervention, and training workshops.
Maithri Link With Life
- Maithri is an organisation working for suicide prevention. Awareness information and support contacts in India.
Maytree: A Sanctuary for the Suicidal
- For those in a suicidal crisis, Maytree offers short-term accommodation with befriending in a confidential, supportive and non-medical environment.
Mental Health Today's Suicide Intervention & Hotline
- Emotional support, help and resources for the suicidal person and for suicide survivors. Phone and email crisis hotline.
Nothing to Lose
- Provides a simple attitudional shift in perspective to help people to cope with problems feeling overwhelming at the moment.
- Suicide help listening service for English speakers in France.
Samaritans of Singapore
- Suicide prevention and support group in Singapore.
- Suicide awareness, information, memorials, and links to suicide hotlines. Volunteers providing those in need,with support and help.
- A free international peer to peer support forum for people in crisis.
Survivors Road to Healing
- Focused on suicide survivors support groups and helping survivors heal. Also includes resources and information for disorders connected to suicide. Christian-themed.
Survivors of Suicide
- Time heals all wounds is not necessarily true for survivors of suicide. Time is necessary for healing, but time is not enough. Shared feelings enrich and lead to growth and healing. Online Support group for survivors of suicide.
The Gift of Keith
- Personal and family articles in memory included with support information for survivors of suicide.
The Kelty Patrick Dennehy Foundation
- Education and program support to help reduce depression-related teenage suicide.
- Available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts. A registered charity based in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
The Samaritans Hong Kong Suicide Prevention Service
- Multilingual voluntary support service in Hong Kong.
The Samaritans of Fall River and New Bedford
- Non-religious charity that provides support and suicide hotline.
Walking For Life
- Fundraising site contributing money to education and prevention. Annual sponsored walk registration and pictures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 18, 2010 7:35:03 AM EST -