become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substance_Related/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Substance Related: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Benzodiazepine Addiction, Withdrawal, and Recovery
- Information about benzodiazepine addiction, withdrawal and recovery. FAQs, stories, and support groups.
Benzodiazepines: Co-operation Not Confrontation
- BCNC is a non profit voluntary support service for those addicted to benzodiazepines and in need of withdrawal information. Includes support and how to withdraw.
- An online community resource. Information on abuse and addiction to alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, and tobacco (nicotine), and resources for recovery.
Ohio Cocaine Anonymous
- Support group for cocaine addicts.
People Helping People
- Daily news and informed comment. Radio talk show about alcoholism and addictions.
Psycho-Babble Substance Use
- Message board for mutual support and education, focused on issues related to the use of legal or illegal substances.
Washington County Behavioral Health Board
- The authority for planning, monitoring, evaluating, and financing publicly funded treatment and prevention services for mental illness and alcohol and drug addiction in Washington County, Ohio.
The Way - Confronting Addiction
- Advicee, support, and training for individuals and organisations regarding habit forming and addictive behaviours.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 2:52:04 UTC -