become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/Substance_Related
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Substance Related
Science: Biology: Neurobiology: Addiction
Christo Inventory for Substance-misuse Services (CISS)
- Treatment evaluation, outcome monitoring, clinical audit for addictions and services.
- General information, personal stories, and links to some drug rehabilitation programs.
Implications of Impulsivity for Substance Use
- Paper by G. Scott Acton reviews the literature on impulsivity as a risk factor for substance use.
Professional Interview Series
- Kenneth Minkoff, MD Answers questions about evidence-based clinical practices in the treatment of co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
Psychiatry and Wellness
- Psychiatry, wellness, addictions and recovery. Offers articles on various addiction issues.
Recovering from the Recovery Movement
- by Ron Rhodes. Has the recovery movement made the concept of addiction meaningless?
- This site is the doorway into recovery from addiction and self destructive behavior.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration - SAMHSA
- The Federal agency charged with improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services in order to reduce illness, death, disability, and cost to society resulting from substance abuse and mental illnesses. Resources on addiction and recovery issues. Information for children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 8, 2013 12:45:07 PM EDT -