become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/Substance_Related
Science: Biology: Neurobiology: Addiction
American Foundation for Addiction Research
- Dedicated to fostering scientific research of the causes of addictive disorders.
Behavioral Health Recovery Management
- Principles of disease management to assist individuals with chemical dependency and/or serious mental illness and to engage in a process of recovery from these illnesses.
Christo Inventory for Substance-misuse Services (CISS)
- Treatment evaluation, outcome monitoring, clinical audit for addictions and services.
- General information, personal stories, and links to some drug rehabilitation programs.
Implications of Impulsivity for Substance Use
- Paper by G. Scott Acton reviews the literature on impulsivity as a risk factor for substance use.
Psychiatry and Wellness
- Psychiatry, wellness, addictions and recovery. Offers articles on various addiction issues.
Recovering from the Recovery Movement
- by Ron Rhodes. Has the recovery movement made the concept of addiction meaningless?
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration - SAMHSA
- The Federal agency charged with improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services in order to reduce illness, death, disability, and cost to society resulting from substance abuse and mental illnesses. Resources on addiction and recovery issues. Information for children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 15, 2014 at 0:07:47 UTC -