become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/Somatoform
This category in other languages:
Chucky Charlie: Medical Student Syndrome
- A 2 year Cohort Study of 71 medical students. School of Medicine University Malaysia Sabah.
Family Practice Notebook: Somatoform Disorder
- Background information, pathophysiology, subclass list, and associated syndromes.
Medical Students' Disease
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia offers a description of this disorder also known as hypochondriasis of medical students.
Pseudoseizures or Somatoform Spells, Hysteroepilepsy or Somatoform
- Examination of a new nomenclature which resembles epileptic seizures but which are in reality psychogenically induced.
Somatoform Disorder and Implicit Memory Bias (Ott et al, 2000)
- Summary of a poster presentation examining experiments comparing two sets of individuals, one set with the disorder and the second being a healthy control group.
Somatoform Disorder: What It Is and How to Cope
- Familydoctor.org offers an overview, describes causes, symptoms and possible treatments.
- Psyweb.com offers a general definition of this disorder. Includes details on the various types.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2015 at 21:49:14 UTC -