become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/Somatoform
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Somatoform
This category in other languages:
Dr. David B. Adams - Somatoform Disorders
- Offers an overview of this disorder.
Family Practice Notebook: Somatoform Disorder
- Background information, pathophysiology, subclass list, and associated syndromes.
Medical Student Syndrome
- A descriptive narrative of this syndrome, its causes and common manifestations.
Medical Students' Disease
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia offers a description of this disorder also known as hypochondriasis of medical students.
The Merck Manual - Somatoform and Factitious Disorders
- Offers a layman's description of the condition.
Pseudoseizures or Somatoform Spells, Hysteroepilepsy or Somatoform
- Examination of a new nomenclature which resembles epileptic seizures but which are in reality psychogenically induced.
Rise 46: Medical Student Syndrome
- A 2 years Cohort Study of 71 medical students. School of Medicine University Malaysia Sabah.
Somatoform Disorder and Implicit Memory Bias (Ott et al, 2000)
- Summary of a poster presentation examining experiments comparing two sets of individuals, one set with the disorder and the second being a healthy control group.
Somatoform Disorder: What It Is and How to Cope
- Familydoctor.org offers an overview, describes causes, symptoms and possible treatments.
- Psyweb.com offers a general definition of this disorder. Includes details on the various types.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:48:45 AM EDT -