become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schizophrenia/Support_Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
British Columbia Schizophrenia Society
- Provides listing of support groups and information for families caring for a loved one with schizophrenia or another serious mental illness.
- Society for relatives and persons afflicted with schizophrenia or psychotic disabilities, located in Sollentuna, part of the Stockholm NorthWest Health area in Sweden. [Swedish, English and other languages]
- An international community dedicated to sharing information about hearing voices. Includes an online forum, stories, groups, news, and publications.
Manitoba Schizophrenia Society
- A Canadian support group offering assistance to those afflicted with this diagnosis.
Open the Doors - Schizophrenia
- World Psychiatric Association website providing in-depth resource information for professionals and resources for individuals and families affected by the disease.
Our Beautiful Minds
- Information and peer support for people with schizo-related disorders and their loved ones.
Rethink - Severe Mental Illness
- Working together to help everyone affected by severe mental illness to recover a better quality of life. Membership information, services and fundraising. United Kingdom.
- Online help group designed to help individuals with Schizophrenia as well as other related mental illnesses.
- A discussion and support forum for those who have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, as well as their families and loved ones.
Schizophrenia Online Chat Room
- Chat with 24/7 online support for people with schizophrenia. Requires free software download.
Schizophrenia Society of Alberta
- Providing support to people in need of information about schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. Services include family meetings and peer support. Branches in several Alberta cities.
Schizophrenia Society of Nova Scotia Cumberland Chapter
- Cumberland County Chapter, support and information page of the Schizophrenia Society of Nova Scotia.
Voice Hearers Mailing List
- Email support and information group for people who hear voices. Coping strategies, tips, articles and personal stories.
Usenet alt.support.schizophrenia -
Usenet uk.people.support.mental-health -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 16, 2013 at 16:46:45 UTC -