become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schizophrenia/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Schizophrenia: Personal Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personal Pages
Children's Writer, Richard Carlson Jr.
- Keep up to date with Richard's progress in getting better from paranoid schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Also, keep informed regarding his writing for children.
Clive Travis's Story
- A sufferer from paranoid schizophrenia since 1994, this site details his voyage through schizophrenia and his book, The Layman's Guide to Prince Charles's Dog.
Eddie James Writings
- An amateur's humorous attempt to recreate the dark and unsettling experience of schizophrenia.
Good Leadership Skills and Schizophrenia Disorder
- Schizophrenia Disorder is a crippling disease. Learn first hand through personal stories told by a father who has an adult son with it.
- Journal entries posted by an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia.
- Personal musings and images regarding schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Personal story, essays and poetry of a person challenged by mental illness.
- A personal blog about a person with schizophrenia.
Rachel Waddingham - Behind The Label
- Rachel hears voices, sees visions and has other intense experiences. Having been diagnosed with everything from schizophrenia to dissociative identity disorder, this blog details her journey towards recovery.
Remembrance of Chris
- A family's dedication page for a man who suffered from schizophrenia and drug abuse and ultimately committed suicide.
- A personal account of a man's personal experience with schizophrenia.
- Experiences of a schizophrenic mental patient living in the North East of England.
Schizophrenia Bi-Polar Newsletter
- Learn more about the theories behind schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia Brain Radio Disabling - EMP
- Information and links about the radio implants put into schizophrenic people. Information on disabling the implants using EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) devices.
Schizophrenia and Shamanism
- Suggests that perhaps the methods that shamans use to control their consciousness can work for people in the western world that suffer from schizophrenia and manic depression.
Schizophrenia: A Life In Poem
- Features Ken Simmons' profile and excerpts from his book which details his journey from debilitating mental illness and despair to health (on medication) and new life in Christ.
The Experience of Schizophrenia
- The personal trials and tribulations of an individual who suffered many years with schizophrenia before receiving the proper treatment, and then he was able to make a difference in other people's lives.
The Schizophrenic Writer
- A personal journey through the psychotic mind by published schizoaffective author Jacob Howell.
Wobbly Teapot's Experiences With His Brother
- A man relates his brother's descent into schizophrenia.
- A journey in spiritual rebirth, trauma relating to homoerotic behavior, sexual fantasy, meditation vs. anti-psychotic meds and psychiatric theory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:32:18 PM EST -