become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schizophrenia/Personal_Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personal Pages
- About her struggle with hearing voices. Also provides quotes pages.
Children's Writer, Richard Carlson Jr.
- Keep up to date with Richard's progress in getting better from paranoid schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Also, keep informed regarding his writing for children.
Clive Travis's Story
- A sufferer from paranoid schizophrenia since 1994, this site details his voyage through schizophrenia and his book, The Layman's Guide to Prince Charles's Dog.
Eddie James Writings
- An amateur's humorous attempt to recreate the dark and unsettling experience of schizophrenia.
- Journal entries posted by an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia.
- Personal musings and images regarding schizophrenia and psychosis.
Leadership Skills for Life
- Schizophrenia disorder is a crippling disease. Learn first hand through personal stories told by a father who has an adult son with it.
Never Give Up: Buddhism, Family and Schizophrenia
- A blog about Buddhism and mental health by Jennifer L Myers
- A personal blog about a person with schizophrenia.
Rachel Waddingham - Behind The Label
- Rachel hears voices, sees visions and has other intense experiences. Having been diagnosed with everything from schizophrenia to dissociative identity disorder, this blog details her journey towards recovery.
- Experiences of a schizophrenic mental patient living in the North East of England.
Schizophrenia Bi-Polar Newsletter
- Learn more about the theories behind schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia Brain Radio Disabling - EMP
- Information and links about the radio implants put into schizophrenic people. Information on disabling the implants using EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) devices.
Schizophrenia: A Life In Poem
- Features Ken Simmons' profile and excerpts from his book which details his journey from debilitating mental illness and despair to health (on medication) and new life in Christ.
The Schizophrenic Writer
- A personal journey through the psychotic mind by published schizoaffective author Jacob Howell.
- A personal account of a man's personal experience with schizophrenia.
Wobbly Teapot's Experiences With His Brother
- A man relates his brother's descent into schizophrenia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2015 at 23:30:52 UTC -