become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personality/Dependent
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality: Avoidant
BehaveNet Clinical Capsule - Dependent Personality Disorder
- The DSM IV-TR diagnostic criteria of the disorder.
Codependency & Recovery from Codependent Relationships
- Provides an overview with questions and answers.
Codependent Love Pages
- The difference between love and infatuation and why codependent people are inclined to get into abusive relationships.
- Official CoDA website for Australia and New Zealand.
Dependent Personality Disorder
- American and European diagnostic criteria. Includes treatment options.
Dependent Personality Disorder - PubMed Health
- Dependent personality disorder is a long-term (chronic) condition in which people depend too much on others to meet their emotional and physical needs. Contains causes, symptoms and treatment.
How do I Tell if Something is Codependency or Good Helping?
- A list of 'touchstones' for how to figure out when giving is positive or negative. By Geri Weitzman, PhD, a licensed psychologist in San Francisco, California.
The Inverted Codependent
- Preferences toward narcissists and psychopaths. Includes symptoms, characterology, and coping advice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 6:45:09 UTC -