become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personality/Antisocial
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality: Antisocial
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control
Society: Law: Law Enforcement
Society: Subcultures: Anti Social
This category in other languages:
Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Explains the distinguishing features of the sociopath and psychopath. Includes the DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for serial bullying or APD.
- Warns people against romantic relationships with sociopaths, described as the most dangerous personality type of the human race. Includes advice on how to recognize them, with links to other resources.
Open-Site: Antisocial Personality Disorder
- The distinction between the disorder and psychopathy, characteristics and traits, and cultural and social considerations.
The Origins of Violence: Is Psychopathy an Adaptation?
- An article by Ian Pitchford arguing that violent people usually have different psychological profiles from others and hence this should be taken account of.
The Psychology of Compassion
- Proposes research into the libido mechanics of the psychopathic personality, based upon the works of Freud, Adler and Jung. Jimmy Powdrell Campbell, 1996, 2012.
- A blog about life as it is experienced by a diagnosed psychopath.
Psychopaths Among Us
- Author discusses the work of Dr Robert Hare, professor of psychology at the University of British Columbia.
Psychopaths in Suits
- Psychopaths in management and in positions of corporate authority by Jem Bendell.
The Socially Adept Psychopath
- Socially adept psychopaths, lying, antisocial behaviour patterns and the effects on society.
The Sociopathic Style: An Educational Series
- Intended for major television/cable broadcast. Will cover many interviews with victims of sociopathic relationships and interviews with leaders in the field of sociopathy (psychopathy).
Does it Take a Psychopath to Make a Good CIO?
- Article discusses how executives might be giving themselves the characteristics of functional psychopaths without realizing how detached they're becoming. (September 28, 2005)
Is Your Boss a Psychopath?
- Article sheds light on "corporate psychopathy" and ruthless behavior in business. (July 01, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:15:05 PM EDT -