the entire directory
only in Disorders/Personality
Intermittent Explosive Disorder
Chats and Forums
Health: Child Health: Growth and Development
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Behavioral Medicine
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Behavior Analysis
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality
This category in other languages:
- Personal page that presents the basics of NPD, BPD, and co-dependency. Includes story of how narcissism affected the author's life.
eMedicine: Personality Disorders
- Features an introduction, clinical aspects, differentials, workup, treatment, and medications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personality Disorders
- Articles about the traits, diagnoses, and treatments of the various types.
Google Groups: Alexithymia Exchange
- Forum for broad discussion of alexithymia, the lack of identifying and describing emotions.
IMPART - Personality Disorders Services
- A service in North East London NHS Foundation Trust for people with a Personality Disorder and those with comorbid substance misuse.
Institute for Advanced Studies in Personology & Psychopathology
- Dr. Theodore Millon's theory and psychological assessments, focused mainly on personality disorders.
- Support and information for adult children of parents with personality disorders. Includes pages on Narcissistic, Borderline, Histrionic, Antisocial, AvPD and OCPD parents.
Merck Manual: Personality Disorders
- Discusses traits or patterns of thinking, perceiving, reacting, and relating.
Online Screening for Personality Disorders
- A 20-question online test for personality disorders at NYULangoneHealth.
Open Site: Personality Disorders
- Clinical data, diagnostic criteria, and overview of current research.
- Find professional and patient information regarding recent trends in treatment.
Personality Disorders - The Dark Side of Personality
- Diagnostic criteria, links, and resources, with mnemonics for the attributes of specific types.
Personality Disorders Community
- Expert information, support groups, chat transcripts, journals, tests, events, and recommended reading.
Personality Disorders Foundation Materials
- Presents articles, research, bibliographies, treatment options, advice, and resources.
PTypes - Personality Disorders
- Presents diverse perspectives on the concept of personality disorders.
Usenet alt.psychology.personality -
Usenet alt.support.personality -
Usenet sci.psychology.personality -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 9:45:04 UTC -