the entire directory
only in Disorders/Personality
Intermittent Explosive Disorder
Chats and Forums
Health: Child Health: Growth and Development
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Behavioral Medicine
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Behavior Analysis
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality
This category in other languages:
- Personal page that presents the basics of NPD, BPD, and co-dependency. Includes story of how narcissism affected the author's life.
eMedicine: Personality Disorders
- Features an introduction, clinical aspects, differentials, workup, treatment, and medications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personality Disorders
- Articles about the traits, diagnoses, and treatments of the various types.
Google Groups: Alexithymia Exchange
- Forum for broad discussion of alexithymia, the lack of identifying and describing emotions.
- Support and information for adult children of parents with personality disorders. Includes pages on Narcissistic, Borderline, Histrionic, Antisocial, AvPD and OCPD parents.
Millon Personality Group
- Dr. Theodore Millon's theory and psychological assessments, focused mainly on personality disorders.
Open Site: Personality Disorders
- Clinical data, diagnostic criteria, and overview of current research.
- Find professional and patient information regarding recent trends in treatment.
Personality Disorders - The Dark Side of Personality
- Diagnostic criteria, links, and resources, with mnemonics for the attributes of specific types.
PTypes - Personality Disorders
- Presents diverse perspectives on the concept of personality disorders.
Usenet alt.psychology.personality -
Usenet alt.support.personality -
Usenet sci.psychology.personality -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2016 at 11:47:58 UTC -