become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Therapies_and_Treatments
Therapies and Treatments
Animal Assisted Therapy
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Behavioral Medicine
Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Autism
- Online course for caregivers of children with autism or other neuropsychological disorders.
Applied behavior analysis resources
- A collection of resources for parents of children with autism spectrum disorders.
Autism - Alternative Remedies
- Find suitable remedies from the characteristic symptoms and the modalities of patient.
Autism Outreach, Inc
- Providing ABA programs for children in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and District of Columbia. Includes details about Applied Behavior Analysis, the program and links.
Autism Web - A Parents' Resource Guide
- A guide to the diagnosis, treatment and education of children with autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder. Information on diet, teaching methods, links, a message board, and book guide.
Autism: Education and Treatment
- Highlights some of the more common approaches parents and educators take when dealing with an autistic child. Provides a list of organizations devoted to Autistic support and research.
Kathy and Calvin's Home Page
- Information on Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA, Verbal Behavior, and Oregon Autism resources.
Not Just Talking
- Sioban Boyce, working in the field of speech and language therapy in the UK, helps children develop communication strategies to gain control over their behaviour.
RDI - Relationship Development Intervention
- Family-based therapy for people with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and PDD.
Doctor Who used Chelation Therapy Charged in Autistic Boy's Death
- Describes the circumstances of the tragedy that followed a controversial chemical treatment. (August 23, 2007)
Caution Urged for Autism Treatments
- WebMD article describes how unproven treatments have increased as the number of children with autism has dramatically grown. (August 20, 2007)
NPR : A New Approach to Autism
- The MIND Institute, founded by fathers of autistic sons, is trying to make parents key players in the search for a cure. NPR's Jon Hamilton reports. [12:23 Realaudio broadcast] (January 20, 2003)
Usenet misc.health.therapy.occupational -
Therapies and Treatments
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 15:05:05 UTC -