become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Teaching_Methods
Reference: Education: Special Education
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Behavior Analysis
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Educational and School: Educational Psychology
Autism: Interventions and Strategies for Success
- Six articles by Susan Stokes on teaching methods and techniques, including assistive technology, structured teaching, communication, and learning styles in Asperger's Syndrome.
AutismWeb: A Parents' Resource Guide
- A guide to the diagnosis, treatment and education of children with autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD). A comparison of teaching methods, plus a message board.
Gentle Teaching International
- A philosophy that facilitates self-determination by fostering loving trusting relationships between people with special needs and their caregivers.
IconTalk - Autism Resources
- Structured teaching approach, consulting and product information for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other severe communication problems.
Relationships in the Spectrum - Exercises
- A teaching method for helping autistic people understand the nuances of daily negotiated transactions.
- A special education resource for teachers of students with autistic spectrum disorder which includes: printable activity sheets, folder games, and communication augments. The links are specific to special education and autism.
Treatment and Education of Communication Handicapped Children (TEACCH)
- Structured teaching methods devised by Dr. Eric Schopler and Dr. Gary Mesibov of the University of North Carolina. This site has articles and how to sign up for training.
Usenet alt.education.disabled -
Usenet k12.ed.special -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 22:15:08 UTC -