become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: Support Groups: North America: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Alberta Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT)
- Families working together for appropriate treatment of autistic children.
Autism Society Canada
- Promotes research in to autism/ASD and conducts advocacy, provides information and referrals, and is developing professional training programs. Includes links to other resources and provincial societies. [English/French]
British Columbia Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT)
- Dedicated to medically necessary autism treatment.
Newfoundland and Labrador Autism Society
- A non-profit provincial society composed mainly of parents and professionals working together on behalf of all people in the province who are affected by autism.
Nova Scotia - Valley Autism Support Team
- Provides support and networking to families and others involved with children with Autism/PDD.
Ontario - Autism Society of Ontario, Canada
- Working together to improve the quality of life for persons with autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
Ontario Adult Autism Research and Support Network
- Diagnoses, treatments and therapies; coping and support strategies; internet resources; conferencing, announcements, and bulletin boards; family and adult issues; newsletters, research papers; funding issues.
Ontario Autism Coalition Home
- Advocacy group asking politicians to improve services for children with autism in Ontario.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:31:26 PM EST -