become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Autism Society Canada
- Promotes research in to autism/ASD and conducts advocacy, provides information and referrals, and is developing professional training programs. Includes links to other resources and provincial societies. [English/French]
British Columbia Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT)
- Dedicated to medically necessary autism treatment.
Newfoundland and Labrador Autism Society
- A non-profit provincial society composed mainly of parents and professionals working together on behalf of all people in the province who are affected by autism.
Ontario - Autism Society of Ontario, Canada
- Working together to improve the quality of life for persons with autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
Ontario Adult Autism Research and Support Network
- Diagnoses, treatments and therapies; coping and support strategies; internet resources; conferencing, announcements, and bulletin boards; family and adult issues; newsletters, research papers; funding issues.
Ontario Autism Coalition Home
- Advocacy group asking politicians to improve services for children with autism in Ontario.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2014 at 0:40:42 UTC -