become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Autism Society Canada
- Promotes research in to autism/ASD and conducts advocacy, provides information and referrals, and is developing professional training programs. Includes links to other resources and provincial societies. [English/French]
Autism Society of Ontario
- Working together to improve the quality of life for persons with autism and pervasive developmental disorders.
British Columbia Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT)
- Dedicated to medically necessary autism treatment.
Newfoundland and Labrador Autism Society
- A non-profit provincial society composed mainly of parents and professionals working together on behalf of all people in the province who are affected by autism.
Ontario Adult Autism Research and Support Network
- Diagnoses, treatments and therapies; coping and support strategies; internet resources; conferencing, announcements, and bulletin boards; family and adult issues; newsletters, research papers; funding issues.
Ontario Autism Coalition Home
- Advocacy group asking politicians to improve services for children with autism in Ontario.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2015 at 18:03:53 UTC -