the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: Support Groups
Chats and Forums
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Reference: Education: Special Education: Support
This category in other languages:
Autism Organisations Worldwide
- Listed alphabetically by country.
Aspies for Freedom
- Support group building an autistic culture and bringing aspies/autistics together to help oppose abusive therapies.
Autism Association for Overseas Families
- Support groups for expatriate families with a child with an autistic spectrum disorder.
Autism Community Connection
- Support group in Naperville Illinois - resources, forum, online newsletter, and links.
- Support resource site for families. Features family stories, message boards, and chat rooms as well as links to sites for services and local support.
- Online information on events, news, seminars, conferences, where to find help, support groups, and early intervention.
Autism Network International
- An autistic-run self-help and advocacy organization for autistic people.
- Community for parents, caregivers and educators of people with autism.
- Online group and mailing list for people who have, or are related to someone who has, an autistic spectrum disorder and one or more other disabilities or health conditions.
- Support community for parents and families, news, photo-art gallery, information and interactive features.
- Positive support and information regarding autism, pdd, asperger's and all disorders under the spectrum. Siblings, spouses, ABA and other therapies, IEPs, Beginner's Guide to Autism, message board and online club.
- Promoting the bug hobby and increasing autism awareness. Using creepy creatures in order to introduce and educate the public about this lifelong disorder. Educational and family oriented.
For Autistic Kids Foundation
- Organization feature events and sponsor information to raise funds to broaden public awareness and understanding of autism and for the research of early detection.
Interactive Autism Network
- Designed to link researchers and families together through an online support community.
MCASA: Montgomery County Maryland Chapter of the Autism Society of America
- Advocacy, information referral and support.
- A information/support group for parents and teachers of Asperger's and high functioning autistic children in Southern California's Inland Empire.
Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome Contact Group
- Support, advice and information to anyone involved with an individual diagnosed with PDA, a pervasive developmental disorder related to autism.
University Students With Autism And Asperger's Syndrome
- Support and resources for students with autistic spectrum conditions in higher education. Advice on attending school and getting a job.
- Online community and resource for those with Asperger's Syndrome.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 23:58:56 UTC -