become an editor
the entire directory
only in Services/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Autism
- Treating Autistic children in Orange County California using applied behavior analysis (ABA) and discrete trial therapy (DTT).
Alabama - Glenwood Mental Health Services
- Allan Cott School, day treatment, community, vocational and residential services for children and adults with autism.
ARCH National Resource Center
- Supports service providers and families through training, technical assistance, evaluation, and research. Site has a Respite Locator database for the U.S.
Arizona - Henry OT Services
- Offers school based and individual occupational therapy services. They provide products and workshops across the USA and internationally.
Arizona - Rainbow Acres, Inc.
- Offering services to men and women with developmental disabilities.
Autism Behavior Intervention
- Individualized treatment programs for children across the autism spectrum. Serving Los Angeles County.
Autism Treatment Center of America
- Treatment for children and adults challenged by developmental difficulties. Located in Sheffield, Massachusetts.
California - Autism Spectrum Consultants
- Provides supervision, consultation, and training for children with autism across the spectrum - from non-verbal imitation to Theory of Mind.
California - Behavior Education Training Associates
- Information and assistance in the area of positive applied behavior analysis. Products and services catalog. Answers to frequently asked questions. Contact page.
California - Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Serving people with or at risk for developmental disabilities and their families in Central Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale and the Foothill areas.
California - Marin Ventures
- Employment, vocational skills training, community integration, occupational therapy, art, and independent living skills training.
California - Resources in Autism Education
- Specializing in behavioral intervention programs for children with autism using applied behavior analysis and techniques pioneered by Dr. Ivar Lovaas.
California - Therapeutic Pathways
- A Modesto-based nonprofit organization providing intensive in-home behavioral and language-based therapies for children diagnosed with autism and other developmental disorders.
The Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Helps children and adults with differing abilities achieve their dreams by overcoming barriers to living, learning, working and recreating in the community of their choice.
Colorado - Consultants for Children, Inc.
- Consulting services for parents, schools and other organizations for the purpose of working with children with autism and related developmental disorders.
Creating More Knowledge (CMK)
- Provides educational seminars and social skills books for children with autism. Includes background about the company president and list of events.
Farmstead New England
- Farming community catering to the needs of people who have autism and other developmental disabilities.
Florida - Victory School, Inc
- Private, non-for-profit, year round program offering children with autism and similar disorders individualized and science-based intensive therapy.
Florida - Growing Minds Autism Programs
- Specializes in training parents whose children have autism. Information on philosophy, programs, clients' progress, and staff credentials.
Florida - Miami Children's Hospital Dan Marino Center
- Services offered at the Center include behavioral and psycho-educational interventions, and rehabilitative services including speech and language, physical, and occupational therapy. Medical services at the Center include neurology, clinical genetics, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, cardiology, dermatology, and gastroenterology.
Florida - Space Coast Early Intervention Center
- A nationally recognized not-for-profit pre-school and therapeutic center for families and children with Down syndrome, William's syndrome, Rett syndrome, Cerebral palsy, Autism, P-4 Deletion syndrome, PDD and Apert syndrome.
Florida: Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- Offers an introduction to the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at the University of South Florida. Features mission statement, description of services and links to related sites.
Georgia - Reinforcements Unlimited
- Consultation and training for schools dealing with severe behavior problems.
Hannah and Friends
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation dedicated to providing a better quality of life for children and young adults affected by Autism and Global Delays.
Indiana Resource Center For Autism
- A clearinghouse for information and support for spectrum related disorders. Provides articles, newsletter, and details on conferences and services available in the state.
Iowa - The Homestead
- Provides training and supports for people with autism and helps others understand autism and better solutions for people with autism through education and consultation.
Mandy's Special Farm
- Long term residential center for young women with autism in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Maryland - Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children
- Provides programs for children and adults with autism.
Massachusetts - Autism Service Association
- Community employment, supported employment and clinical supports to people with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Massachusetts - Behavior Analysis and Technology, Inc.
- A company that provides services for children and adults with developmental disabilities. This includes behavioral consulting, behavioral assessments, and in-service training to schools, community programs, and families of individuals with special needs.
Massachusetts - Boston Higashi School
- The international program serving children and young adults with autism. provides children with systematic education through group dynamics, the intermingling of academics and technology, arts, music and physical education. The goal of this educational approach is for individuals to achieve social independence and dignity, and to benefit from and contribute to society.
Massachusetts - Evergreen Center
- A residential school serving children and adolescents with severe developmental disabilities.
Massachusetts - New England Center for Children and School for Autism
- Education and individualized treatment for children with autism, pervasive developmental disorder, and Asperger's Syndrome. Description of programs and services, admissions, research, internship and career opportunities.
Michigan - The Gray Center
- Dedicated to individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and those who work alongside them to improve mutual understanding. Information on Carol Gray's "Social Stories" and the "Morning News", as well as workshops, grants, book reviews, and articles.
Minnesota - Fraser Community Services
- A variety of residential programs that serve adults with developmental disabilities and related conditions.
Nevada - Early Childhood Autism Program
- Specializing in early intensive intervention for young children with autistic behaviors
New Jersey - Alpine Learning Group
- A private, non profit corporation established in 1988 dedicated to providing state-of-the-art educational and intervention services to individuals with Autism and their families. Located in Paramus, New Jersey.
New York - Camp Venture
- More than 25 group homes, a workshop, and a large Day Treatment program that provide much-needed personal attention and care to the men and women we serve.
New York - Institute for Child Development
- Information and services for children with autism.
New York - Triform Camphill Community
- A therapeutic residential and vocational training community of 48 people, about half of whom are young adults with developmental disabilities.
New York Autism Network
- A variety of types of information about the Network, its personnel, programs, and ongoing activities.
New York City AHRC
- Offers adults with developmental disabilities a range of day programs, services and supports.
North Carolina - TEACCH
- The North Carolina statewide service, research and training program for persons with autism and their families.
North Carolina - The Mariposa School for Children with Autism
- Intensive and individualized instruction to children with Autism; targeting the broad range of educational, behavioral, speech, social, and motor dysfunctions in a single integrated setting.
Pacific Child and Family Associates
- Behavioral services for children on the autism spectrum throughout California.
The Parker Autism Foundation
- Non-profit organization dedicated to serving children with Autism Spectrum disorders and raising funds for their families.
Pennsylvania - Camphill Soltane
- A life-sharing, educational, intentional community for and with young adults with developmental disabilities.
Pennsylvania - Camphill Special School
- Residential school for children with developmental disabilities ages 5-19 years in Glenmoore.
Pennsylvania - Melmark School
- Approved private school, day and residential, educational, therapeutic and recreational services for individuals with autism and other disabilities.
- Providing applied behavioral analysis and treatment for children with Autism or Aspergers in Utah, Montana, and the surrounding areas.
Quality Services for the Autism Community
- Provides community services to people with autism.
Rhode Island - Barry M. Prizant, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Dr. Prizant has more than 25 years experience as a clinical scholar, researcher and consultant to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related communication disabilities and their families. He is the Director of Childhood Communication Services and an Adjunct Professor in the Center for Human Development, Brown University.
South Dakota - Black Hills Workshop and Training Center
- Descriptions of community based employment, health, rehabilitation and residential services and supports available to people with physical and developmental disabilities.
Summit School, Inc.
- Education services for children between birth and 21 outside of the mainstream, including learning disabilities, developmental delays and autism spectrum disorder.
Texas - Avondale House
- A private,non-profit organization that provides day school education, residential care, and day-habilitation programs for individuals with autism and other pervasive developmental disorders.
Texas - BrainTraining
- Services directed at teaching parents how to provide children with a play environment that meets their developmental needs, with a focus on meaning and relationships.
- Information about summer camps for kids with autism and other special needs in the U.S.
Vitality Health and Wellness Center for Neurobehavior Disorders
- Center for the treatment of autism and Neurobehavioral disorders utilizing functional medicine, the Defeat Autism Now protocol and biological assays to evaluate underlying of neuropsychiatric disorders. Florida.
Washington - HANDLE Institute
- Offers clinical services, community information, and professional training programs.
Whittier Area Parents Association for the Developmentally Handicapped
- WAPADH is an educational, rehabilitation, social service, and advocacy agency that provides services from birth through adulthood for people with mental retardation and other disabilities. Located in Santa Fe Springs, California.
Wisconsin - Chileda Habilitation Institute
- Teaching skills to children with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors that help each individual successfully adapt to community living.
Wisconsin Early Autism Project
- Provides ongoing therapeutic treatment for families in Wisconsin, and training workshops with follow up supervision for families in other states.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2014 at 6:35:06 UTC -