the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Services
- Not-for-profit organization serving autism/PDD in northern and central New Jersey utilizing applied behavior analysis.
ASSERT - Autism Support Services Education Research and Training
- Trains special educators in effective teaching methods for students with ASD as well as offering research-based education for children ages 3-5.
Autism Jobs - work in autism
- Service linking job seekers with job vacancies within this specialist health care area.
Autism Services Center
- Serving people with autism other developmental disabilities and those who care for and about them.
Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD)
- Provides effective individualized Applied Behavior Analysis programs for children with Autism, PDD and Asperger's Syndrome. Offices in the United States, Australia, and England.
Dr. Vincent Carbone, BCBA
- Information on workshops conducted by Dr. Carbone and his associates in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, that train care providers in more effective communication techniques to use with children suffering from autism and related neurological disorders.
- A Centre and a school that specialises in the education of autistic children. Located in Morges, Switzerland.
Global Rural Autism Asperger Information Network (GRAAIN)
- Educates families and rural communities about ASD and how to work with individuals who have ASD.
Lovaas Institute for Early Intervention
- Behavioral intervention program developed in the Psychology Department of UCLA under the direction of Dr. O. Ivar Lovaas. It is based on clinical experience and more than 35 years of scientific research.
Pyramid Educational Systems (PECS)
- Home site of the Pyramid Education Consultants, the inventors of the Picture Exchange Communication System, a method of using picture symbols to facilitate communication for children with no verbal language.
Social Skill Builder
- SSB offers a series of interactive CD-ROM software programs for children who have difficulty with social behaviors and interaction. Resources target skills such as peer relationships, emotions, classroom and socially appropriate behaviors.
Stages Learning Materials
- Photographic flash cards and posters to teach basic language and communication skills to individuals with autism and related disorders.
- A non-profit organization dedicated to teaching autistic, apraxic, and severally language-disordered children to communicate through a curriculum called the Association Method.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 28, 2013 at 4:35:05 UTC -