become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/Personal_Pages
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Rett Syndrome: Personal Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
Angels with Autism
- Information by a parent of a young man with autism. Pictures and links.
Apryl's Home Page
- Autism links, gripes, pictures, and things not to say to a parent of an autistic child.
- Created to educate others about Autism and raising a child with special needs. Personal accounts, support group, and resources.
- Details natural interventions applied to a child with Aspergers Syndrome.
Autism - Asperger Syndrome: A Personal Experience
- Eric's story about the disorder and what helped his condition. Includes comments on the possible causes and treatments available.
Autism and Oliver - The Peace Family, U.K.
- A site from Stephen and Tanya Peace about their child, who was officially diagnosed shortly after his 4th birthday. Offers detailed explanations of what autism is and a guide for dealing with it, how it affects their child and their family, as well as personal stories and descriptions.
Autism Help For you
- Free book on one mother's story of her experiences with her autistic child, including what therapies worked and did not work. Detailed dietary info.
- Chronological account of one son's recovery from PDD-NOS.
The Autistic Spectrum
- Information about Autism and learn from one parent's personal experiences.
David Nicholas Andrews - AspergerArtforms
- Helping people to understand a little more about autism and what it is like to be autistic.
- The author of "Nobody Nowhere" and "Somebody Somewhere" discusses her life and work.
Dr. Temple Grandin
- Dr. Grandin is a noted autistic who is an author, speaker, cited expert in many publications, and video producer. Site shares her personal tale and much of her professional work.
Inside the Bubble
- A mothers account of her son's progress including book reviews, resources, and details of the Applied Behavioural Analysis teaching method.
Janet Lawrence - Welcome to Holland
- Becoming a parent of a child diagnosed with Autism is a lot like being prepared for a trip to Italy and ending up in Holland instead..
- Story of a child who is premature, behind in development, and autistic.
John Mark's Autism In The Philippines
- It is our main objective that what had happened to our son will be a source of encouragement and resource to parents dealing with the same challenge--Autism.
Little David's Autism Page
- The story of my son's autism. Also pictures, sounds and weekly updates on our struggle with autism.
Madore Family's Resource Site About Autism
- Story of their son Andrew, with links to information on autism, PDD, treatments, diet, sensory integration, conferences, ABA, resources and education.
Martha Kate Downey
- Support and information about Asperger's Syndrome, Noonan Syndrome, autism, and other disorders.
Melissa and Cody
- My son was diagnosed with autism, a severe developmental disability, when he was three years old. My son is now 9 years old and the greatest challenge of my life. His sister, Melissa, is 12 years old. She is a bright, fun, enthusiastic girl.
Montague Family's Our Asperger Page
- All three of my children - my oldest son Barry, my middle son, Devon and my daughter Anastasia have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.
Pamela Glaser - My Favorite Things
- Pamela is our Pooh and she even says 'Oh, bother!' occasionally. This page covers the autism therapies we have pursued and covers Pamela's interests and academic work.
Richard Wawro, Artist
- A memorial site for a remarkable autistic savant artist from Scotland. Includes a gallery of his work, autism related links and a detailed biography.
- A mother's personal story about battling Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder with her two sons. The links on this page are primarily composed of autism cure sites.
Steve Nichol's Living with an Asperger Child
- A father's site about his son who has Asperger's Syndrome. Included on the site are links to information about the autism spectrum, and a link to his son's website.
The Tim Nickson Realm
- This site tells the story of this man's life as a child faced with the diagnosis of autism, and as a teenager facing extreme bullying.
To See the World Through Cody's Eyes
- Family based website for Darlene's Autistic grandson, Cody. It includes poetry, links, blog, and a forum for discussion.
Usenet alt.support.autism -
Usenet bit.listserv.autism -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 5:24:07 UTC -