become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/News_and_Media
News and Media
Autism News from Medical News Today
- Featured articles and headline news.
Autism One Radio
- A worldwide, web-based radio station with shows dealing with the care, treatment, and recovery of children with autism. Provides links to archived broadcasts.
Autism Spectrum News
- A source for science-based information, education, advocacy, and resources in the community.
Autism-Asperger's Digest Magazine
- Publication offering full-length excerpts from new books on autism, original articles from top specialists in the field and regular columns by noted professionals.
The Guardian - Autism
- Ongoing coverage offers news and information about autism and its treatment along with blogs and commentary. UK.
Guardian Unlimited: A Genius Explains
- Interview of mathematical and linguistic whiz Daniel Tammet by Richard Johnson. Scientists are asking whether Tammet's exceptional abilities are the key to unlock the secrets of autism.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Covers all the severe psychopathologies in childhood, including autism and childhood schizophrenia. Original articles discuss experimental studies on the biochemical, neurological, and genetic aspects of a particular disorder; the implications of normal development for deviant processes; and interaction between disordered behavior of individuals and social or group factors.
- A 40-page international monthly newsletter. Research findings, news, and views from the world of autism.
Midnight In Chicago Podcasts
- Researches, writes, records, produces and publishes audio podcasts that are free for download.
Schafer Autism Report
- Subscription-based email newsletter that provides the latest information compiled from news stories, websites, and research data.
ABC News: CDC Says 300,000 Children Have Autism
- Discusses a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report showing the prevalence of autism and autism spectrum disorders among children. (May 04, 2006)
BBC News: Families Share Autistic Traits
- Discusses a study showing genes affecting brain function not just in the person with autism but also in first degree relatives as well. (November 24, 2005)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2015 at 23:37:54 UTC -