become an editor
the entire directory
only in Autism_Spectrum/News_and_Media
News and Media
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum: News and Media
Autism News from Medical News Today
- Featured articles and headline news.
Autism One Radio
- A worldwide, web-based radio station with shows dealing with the care, treatment, and recovery of children with autism. Provides links to archived broadcasts.
Autism Spectrum News
- A source for science-based information, education, advocacy, and resources in the community.
Autism-Asperger's Digest Magazine
- Publication offering full-length excerpts from new books on autism, original articles from top specialists in the field and regular columns by noted professionals.
Autism: The Hidden Epidemic?
- A compilation of MSNBC and NBC News special reports featuring articles, information, and links to outside resources.
Guardian Unlimited: A Genius Explains
- Interview of mathematical and linguistic whiz Daniel Tammet by Richard Johnson. Scientists are asking whether Tammet's exceptional abilities are the key to unlock the secrets of autism.
Guardian.co.uk - Autism
- Ongoing coverage offers news and information about autism and its treatment along with blogs and commentary. UK.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Covers all the severe psychopathologies in childhood, including autism and childhood schizophrenia. Original articles discuss experimental studies on the biochemical, neurological, and genetic aspects of a particular disorder; the implications of normal development for deviant processes; and interaction between disordered behavior of individuals and social or group factors.
- A 40-page international monthly newsletter. Research findings, news, and views from the world of autism.
Midnight In Chicago Podcasts
- Researches, writes, records, produces and publishes audio podcasts that are free for download.
Schafer Autism Report
- Subscription-based email newsletter that provides the latest information compiled from news stories, websites, and research data.
ABC News: CDC Says 300,000 Children Have Autism
- Discusses a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report showing the prevalence of autism and autism spectrum disorders among children. (May 04, 2006)
BBC News: Families Share Autistic Traits
- Discusses a study showing genes affecting brain function not just in the person with autism but also in first degree relatives as well. (November 24, 2005)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 0:49:19 UTC -