become an editor
the entire directory
only in ADD_and_ADHD/Personal_Pages
ADD and ADHD
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
- Provides links to information about ADHD, resources, and online support groups. Includes author's background and weblog.
Coping and Thriving with ADD
- Medical student with Attention Deficit Disorder. Blog providing experiences in a hope that others will benefit.
A Flea Hopping Through the Pages of an Encyclopedia
- Articles on the aspects of having and treating ADD and ADHD, by an educator with the disorder. Includes a definition, Ritalin, learning differences and giftedness, the abused child, and is it a fake diagnosis.
I Cured Myself of ADD
- How one person modified their personal coping behaviors, misdiagnosed as an attention deficit disorder. Includes tips for targeted and non-targeted behaviors.
Stay With Me Here
- Offbeat, humorous approach to dealing with the everyday frustrations of attention deficit disorders. Includes tips, articles and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 9:45:06 UTC -