become an editor
the entire directory
only in ADD_and_ADHD/Personal_Pages
ADD and ADHD
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
The ADD/ADHD/LD Links & Resources Page
- Information for parents and adults about attention deficit disorders and learning disabilities. Includes ADD/ADHD characteristics, fact sheet on LDs, and links to additional resources.
- Provides links to information about ADHD, resources, and online support groups. Includes author's background and weblog.
Coping and Thriving with ADD
- Medical student with Attention Deficit Disorder. Blog providing experiences in a hope that others will benefit.
A Flea Hopping Through the Pages of an Encyclopedia
- Articles on the aspects of having and treating ADD and ADHD, by an educator with the disorder. Includes a definition, Ritalin, learning differences and giftedness, the abused child, and is it a fake diagnosis.
I Cured Myself of ADD
- How one person modified their personal coping behaviors, misdiagnosed as an attention deficit disorder. Includes tips for targeted and non-targeted behaviors.
Stay With Me Here
- Offbeat, humorous approach to dealing with the everyday frustrations of attention deficit disorders. Includes tips, articles and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2011 at 10:15:02 UTC -