become an editor
the entire directory
only in ADD_and_ADHD/Management
ADD and ADHD
Children and Adolescents
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Stimulants
Society: Issues: Education: Behavior Medication
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Medication: Ritalin
ADD / ADHD and Behavioral Problems: Nutritional Causes, Prevention and Therapies
- Offers alternative diagnoses, other than attention deficit disorders, for behavioral and attention problems in children and adults. Includes thyroid problems, food intolerances or allergies, specific mineral deficiencies, visual and aural overstimulation, and lack of discipline.
- Service helps find a therapist, clinic, or coach. Includes information about warning signs, techniques for parents, treatment options, and article archives.
Added Dimension Coaching
- Provides life coaches to help adults suffering with Attention Deficit Disorders. Includes what is coaching, talk to the coaches, services and fees, and testimonials
- Offers information and programs for adults, parents, and families living with attention deficit disorders. Includes teleconferences, books and resources, coaching, and free newsletter.
The Affinity Center
- Provides support, coaching, and training for parents, teachers, and adults affected by ADD/ADHD in Cincinnati, Ohio. Includes barriers to attention, services, treatment, and online newsletter.
Ask the Dietician: Hyperactivity & ADHD
- Offers answers to common questions about diet and attention deficit disorders. Includes eliminating sugars, yeast, and dyes; the Feingold diet; and myths about sugar.
Attention Deficit Specialists
- ADD/ADHD treatment using EEG biofeedback, a non-drug approach also used with learning disabilities, behavior problems, sleep disorders, and autism. Free introductory seminars. Located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Brain Balance Music for ADD, ADHD and Autism
- Music for the treatment of ADD, ADHD, Autism and other neurological problems in children and adults.
Brain Zone Reading and Learning Center
- Using the science of movement to assist your child in reaching his/her your optimum level of functioning.
Coaching Key to ADD
- Coaching for adults or adolescents, includes information, stories, resources, and services.
- Centers that can help reduce or get children off ritalin, as well as help correct other learning disabilities. Alternatives to putting child on ritalin. Michigan based.
From the Pines
- Attention Deficit Disorder and ADHD: Could ADD/ADHD be a nutritional deficiency? Are these children missing key Omega 3's, zinc and antioxidants?
Hyperactivity and the Yeast Connection
- Discusses the role of yeast in children with ADHD, and offers options for treatment.
- Neurowaves real time EEG feedback for the treatment of ADD, Hyperactivity, stroke, traumatic head injury, whiplash, postconcussion syndrome, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome post concussion syndrom, acquired brain injury, and learning disabilities.
New Medications for Adults with AD/HD
- Medications currently in research trials or recently studied for adults with ADHD. Includes details of how individual medications work and duration of action.
- Pharmacist Hertha Hafer discovered that excessive levels of phosphate in food is linked to ADD/ADHD.
The Results Project Community Program
- A nonprofit organization doing research in communities nationwide using Glyconutritionals for children grades K - 12 to improve grades and behavior, while reducing violence and symptoms of ADD/ADHD, ODD, or OCD.
- Specializes in the evaluation, testing and treatment of ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Aspergers and Autism Spectrum Disorder symptoms in children, teens and adults. Contains staff profiles and FAQ. New York, New York.
Thrive with ADD
- Offers assistance to adults with attention deficit disorders. Includes coaching, teleclasses, workshops, products, and information.
Treatment of ADHD: Homeopathic Remedies
- Clinicians using homeopathy for ADHD have reported good results. Now, placebo-controlled studies show homeopathy can be effective in treating this disorder. Complete alphabetic listing and description of remedies.
Usenet misc.health.alternative -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2013 at 6:05:04 UTC -