the entire directory
only in Neurodevelopmental/ADD_and_ADHD
ADD and ADHD
Articles and Research
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Anti-Psychiatry Organizations: ADD and ADHD
This category in other languages:
- Virtual clinic that offers online consultations and conferences, research articles, and coaches network. Includes newsletter, chat groups, and forums.
- Directory of workshops, conferences, publications, and articles for parents, teachers, adults, and medical professionals. Includes support groups in Northeastern Washington, bookstore, lending library, and newsletter.
- Family psychologist offers seminars and training for teachers, counselors, and parents living with attention deficit and behavior disorders. Includes mailing list, bookstore, free forms, schedule, and registration form.
- Online version of magazine for adults and parents living with attention deficit disorders. Includes back issues, featured articles, subscription form, news and updates, bookstore, and forum.
- Offers information about attention deficit disorders for parents, teens, young adults, adults, and women and girls. Includes newsletter, bookstore, multimedia library, and links to additional resources.
- Information, tools and resources for parents of children with ADHD and for adults with ADD.
ASK: Adults Seeking Knowledge
- Information on diagnosis and treatment, behaviors, relationships, parenting, workplace and other ADD issues for adults.
Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults: It Rarely Travels Alone
- Discusses common co-existing conditions, including substance abuse, antisocial personality disorder, learning disabilities, and mood disorders.
Attention Deficit Disorders Association Southern Region
- Offers information for parents, teachers, professionals, and adults in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Includes articles, support groups, workshops, behavior management, and humor. [English and Spanish]
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Overview and Theories on its Causes
- Seeks to present every therapy currently being used for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and to indicate the clinical evidence to support these treatments. Organized by theories of ADHD, therapies for ADHD, links to useful sites and articles on ADHD and a discussion group.
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Information on diagnosis, treatment, and research, and includes links to booklets and magazine articles.
C.H.A.D.D - Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders
- A national non-profit organization working to improve the lives of affected people through education, advocacy and support.
Dr. Ron's ADD and Family Support Centre
- Unique and up-to-date information on ADD/ADHD and services for children and adults.
- Specializes in the treatment of ADD, worry/anxiety in both adults and children, also child learning disabilities. Message board, articles, center information and resources.
HRI and Pfeiffer Treatment Center
- An outpatient clinic dedicated to assisting children and adults with biochemical imbalances through nutrient therapy. Our emphasis is on ADD/ADHD, autism, depression, thought and mood disorders.
The Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology
- Factors in early development, for the majority, often underlie learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD and coordination problems. Find out about the primitive reflexes and how early development sets the scene for later learning.
Interview with Harlan Gephart, MD
- Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD.
Jennifer Koretsky - ADHD Management
- Offers information, tips, resources, and a free e-newsletter. Management skills groups done via telephone.
- Coaching adults through the maze of confusion of being an adult with AD/HD via audio and video cassettes.
Leslie Rouder, LCSW
- Help for adults with Attention Deficit Disorder. Support groups, information, counseling, therapy and coaching.
Living with ADD
- Includes articles, tips and tools for daily living, online and audio classes, forum, personal stories, and email newsletter for adult sufferers.
- Tools to improve the assessment and treatment of children, adolescents, and adults with ADHD
National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Articles, personal stories, interviews with ADD professionals, book reviews, and links to other ADD-related sites that provide information which may be helpful.
New Zealand's ADHD Online Support Group
- Offers information on causes, treatments, legal rights, and support for New Zealand parents. Includes artwork by ADHD kids, child of the week, and a page for teachers.
On Beyond Ritalin
- Humorous but fairly accurate look at the medications used for treatment-resistant adult AD/HD.
Overcome Attention Deficit Disorder - Neural Cognitive Therapy
- Offering a program to treat learning disabilities without medication.
The Sussex Downs ADHD Information Group
- Offers information for parents, professionals and adults in the Brighton and Hove, Sussex, UK area. Includes links to online support groups, medical professionals, and special educational needs.
Tomatis Auditory Training
- Provides listening training as the cornerstone to a sensory integration therapy service for children, adolescents, and adults.
Treating Girls and Women with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Explains how women's and girls' symptoms may be different and may require tailored treatment. Includes information for young girls, teens, and adults.
WebMD: ADD & ADHD Health Center
- Provides statistics and information on behaviors and problems, impairments, diagnosis, and treatments.
When Adults Have ADHD
- Patient handout details what it is, questions the doctor might ask, other possible problems, what can be done, and self-help ideas.
ADD and ADHD
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2016 at 4:54:09 UTC -