the entire directory
only in Disorders/Neurodevelopmental
ADD and ADHD
Health: Child Health: Growth and Development
This category in other languages:
Chandler Gilbert ARC
- An organization that provides training and support to adolescents and adults with developmental disabilities in Arizona.
Diablo Behavioral Healthcare
- Provides up to date information in the field of clinical neuroscience.
The HANDLE Institute
- Neurodevelopmental disorders, non-profit rehabilitation, psychology, education, nutrition, stuttering.
Human Development Center Web Site
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the training and rehabilitation of adults with developmental disabilities.
International Psychology Services
- Conferences for health and education professionals in the field of childhood developmental disorders, including adhd, dyslexia, dyspraxia, autistic spectrum disorders and speech and language disorders.
Issues Specific to Children with Brain Disorders
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, calls for political action to protect the rights of families of individuals with brain disorders.
The Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Institute dedicated to helping children and adolescents with disorders of the brain.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Information on neurological and nuerodevelopmental disorders from a leading supporter of biomedical research on the brain and nervous system.
Neuro-Developmental Therapy in Ireland
- Information about specific learning difficulties caused by Neurodevelopmental Delay (NDD) and treatments available in Ireland, including list of qualified therapists.
Neuronal Migration Disorders
- Basic information on Neuronal Migration Disorders.
- General description of the field of pediatric neuropsychology and the services provided by specialists in this field.
Research and Training Center on Community Living
- Community supports for persons with developmental disabilities and their families
UC Davis M.I.N.D. Institute
- Works to improve the lives of adults and children with neurodevelopmental disorders through medical research, clinical programs, and treatment.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2012 at 20:04:46 UTC -