become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Chats_and_Forums
Chats and Forums
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Support Groups: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
Beating the Beast Depression Forum
- People suffering from depression can seek information, support and friendship from others who understand, including personal stories.
- A place for people with mood and/or personality disorders. Chat room and forums. For discussions, peer support, or hanging out.
DailyStrength.org - Depression Support Group
- A network of people sharing advice, treatment experiences, and support. Forum, blogs and treatments area.
- Provides support and encouragement for mental health recovery through frank, friendly and open discussion.
Depression Fallout by Anne Sheffield
- Articles and a message board for those who suffer the fallout of relating to and dealing with a clinically depressed loved one.
- A community support site dedicated to depression and mental health. Includes articles and news.
- The site includes chat rooms, forum, blogs, media gallery and information about depression and related health issues.
- A group restricted to persons 18 or older, set up for people to help each other through their experiences of depression, anxiety, panic attacks and suicidal feelings.
- Message board for people with depression. Includes a guide to using the forum.
HealingWell.com - Depression
- Medical news, articles and message boards.
- ShareYourBlues is a social networking website for those effected by depression.
- Forum for teens suffering from depression.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2013 at 1:45:41 UTC -