become an editor
the entire directory
only in Depression/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression: Support Groups
Chats and Forums
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
This category in other languages:
- Features symptoms, treatment details and a community of support for those afflicted with depressive illnesses. Free registration required.
- Formed to provide therapeutic resources for depressed individuals of all ages. Contains information packets and starter kit (.PDF) and blog.
- A UK charity which offers support, workshops and publications.
The Depression Center
- A social networking community and self-guided treatment program, based on current research in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). It offers forum, blogs and a depression test. Free membership for providing Evolution Health Systems Inc. with statistical data.
- Resources about the alt.support.depression newsgroup, known as ASD.
- A national, self help organization which operates within the United Kingdom. Details about the sharing which includes a newsletter, a pen-friend scheme, phone-friend scheme and independent groups. Includes an online membership form.
Experience Project - I Battle Depression
- Features support and the ability to post personal experiences.
Families for Depression Awareness
- Helps families and caregivers understand and cope with depression. Webinar details, stories and podcasts.
- An organization in Wales for people affected by depression. Provides practical resources, services and training. Contains information about depression, how to cope and available services to help. Cardiff, United Kingdom.
Mental Health Action Group Sheffield
- MHAGS offers a cheerful environment for those who have or have previously experienced mental health problems. Describes activities, history and provides membership forms. Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
Peer Support Niagara
- Survivors of depression and anxiety helping others to recover through support groups, workshops and training. St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada.
- A forum and blog posts to help users who are having life issues. Registration required (free).
Usenet soc.support.depression.treatment -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:06:13 AM EDT -