become an editor
the entire directory
only in Depression/Support_Groups
Chats and Forums
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
This category in other languages:
- Features symptoms, treatment details and a community of support for those afflicted with depressive illnesses. Free registration required.
- Formed to provide therapeutic resources for depressed individuals of all ages. Contains information packets and starter kit (.PDF) and blog.
- A UK charity which offers support, workshops and publications.
The Depression Center
- A social networking community and self-guided treatment program, based on current research in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). It offers forum, blogs and a depression test. Free membership for providing Evolution Health Systems Inc. with statistical data.
- A national, self help organization which operates within the United Kingdom. Details about the sharing which includes a newsletter, a pen-friend scheme, phone-friend scheme and independent groups. Includes an online membership form.
Experience Project - I Battle Depression
- Features support and the ability to post personal experiences.
Families for Depression Awareness
- Helps families and caregivers understand and cope with depression. Webinar details, stories and podcasts.
Peer Support Niagara
- Survivors of depression and anxiety helping others to recover through support groups, workshops and training. St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada.
- A forum and blog posts to help users who are having life issues. Registration required (free).
The Web of Loneliness
- Resources and support group for all types of loneliness.
Usenet soc.support.depression.treatment -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 3:05:10 UTC -