become an editor
the entire directory
only in Depression/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression: Personal Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Personal Pages
Black Dog Days
- Written by one of many people throughout the globe who have had their lives disrupted with depression. Online diary created for its therapeutic benefits; for the writer and for others.
- A depression related site where visitors can either read my thoughts while depressed or submit their own work.
- About her struggle with depression and self-injury, containing of information and resources. Online diary, poetry, survey, and ramblings.
Catherine's Mental Health Website
- Personal experiences of mental health, poetry, services, disorders, medication, DSS benefits and a support forum.
Darkness Falls: The Depths of Depression
- Personal experience with depression, facts about depression, and poetry.
- A place made for teens by a teen on causes of depression and advice.
- Empathetic poems for those who are hurting, grieving, or depressed. Includes inspirational support.
- Links to a wide variety of information from scientific findings to personal stories from depression sufferers.
- A personal story about life, depression and God in the center of it.
- A journey through the mind of a manic-depressive/borderline personality.
Focus Therapy for Depression
- Why do people get depression? How to help them and what causes depression.
How to Fight Depression.
- Short text about depression in light of the bible, the classics, and media reports.
Lifting the Fog on Depression
- Provides resource links to depression sites. Also includes Kerrie's story about her own battle with depression.
Living with Mental Illness
- Personal experience of depression and PTSD. Includes extracts from her diary and a poem.
- Personal experience with quitting Oxazepam (Serax).
Rhyme Of The Ancient Wanderer
- Information and support for those who suffer from Dysthymia and other depressive disorders.
- Poems, inspirational quotes, and information for those suffering from depression, self harm, or suicidal thoughts.
Tales from the Depressed Zone
- The story of one young man's battles with depression, social phobia, overeating, and sexual addiction.
Things To Be Happy About
- A list of submitted things to be happy about when experiencing depression.
Thomas John Sova
- Sova vs. City of Mt. Pleasant Michigan. Warns parents with children who suffer from depression to keep their children away from the police.
- Richard O'Connor speaks as a suicide survivor and therapist when he gives advice for depression prevention. Includes a lecture calendar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:24:07 PM EDT -