become an editor
the entire directory
only in Depression/Personal_Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Personal Pages
The Balto Bunny Project
- A story of triumph over depression after years on antidepressants. An in-depth discussion of the causes, cures, and the dangers of doctors negligently writing prescriptions.
Black Dog Days
- Written by a man who has suffered with major depression. The blog was created for its therapeutic benefits; for the writer and for others.
The Depressed Optimist
- A blog that documents the life of a depression sufferer.
- Information about clinical depression, including self-help and support.
Depressed? Read Abraham Lincoln's Words
- Contains information about Abraham Lincoln and depression.
- Information and symptoms of depression, antidepressants, therapy, suicide, myths, books, and poetry.
Escape from Clinical Depression
- Jon Eden tells personal story of insight into an origin of depression. Learned helplessness, negative feedback control, and defense mechanisms are among the ideas discussed.
- A personal story about life, depression and God in the center of it.
I Lost My 30s
- A blog about depression, mental health and shattering the stigma around mental illness.
Living with Mental Illness
- Personal experience of depression and PTSD. Includes extracts from her diary and a poem.
- Graeme tells his story on how he is managing depression and describes the tools he uses to cope.
The Meaning of Depression
- Marianne Broug provides her story, articles and quotes on a view of depression as a natural part of life, and details of her book, "Seventeen Voices".
My Very First Home Page
- Gives a brief personal profile and offers ways to cope with depression.
- Personal experience with quitting Oxazepam (Serax).
Rhyme Of The Ancient Wanderer
- Information and support for those who suffer from Dysthymia and other depressive disorders.
Stay on Top
- A personal blog about coping with severe chronic depression. Includes daily-life experiences, observations, reflections and interpretations, and practical tips.
Tales from the Depressed Zone
- The story of one young man's battles with depression, social phobia, overeating, and sexual addiction.
To Hell and Back
- Steve tells his experiences with depression.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 6, 2015 at 5:35:04 UTC -