become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bipolar_Disorder/Personal_Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Personal Pages
Basket Weaving for Beginners
- Displays various essays and personal thoughts on this disorder.
Bipolar 2 and My Journey
- A man discusses his disorder in a blog.
- Personal writings and information presented by a woman suffering from this illness.
Bipolar Disorder Can Be Misdiagnosed
- Provides personal experiences, describes the illness and discusses pharmacology.
- One woman's account of living with bipolar disorder.
- Written by a man in the United Kingdom, the blog includes video and news.
- A blog by a psychologist and a medical researcher who have personal experience with bipolar disorder.
Bipolar Teenager's Personal Story
- Describes the experience of being bipolar.
Lithium and Chips
- A personal account of a bipolar sufferer. experiences and useful advice for friends and family. A positive look at mental illness.
- Diary, FAQ, coping ideas, other stories, description and links.
- Experiences of a man diagnosed with this illness as well as schizoaffective disorder.
My Bipolar Story
- A memoir of a bipolar woman, before and after being diagnosed.
Out of the Darkness
- Offers her story, poetry and articles.
The Scarlet B
- A blog about life with Bipolar II, complete with opinions, stories, and occasional attempts at something resembling art.
Wild Abandon: I'm Bipolar. Damn.
- A young woman from Mississippi writes about her illness, treatment and relationships.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 2:00:51 UTC -