become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bipolar_Disorder/Children_and_Teens
Children and Teens
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Bipolar Disorder: Children and Teens
Health: Child Health: Information and Advice: Mental Health
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent
Health: Teen Health
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Bipolar Disorder
Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation
- Thorough coverage of illness, including education and legal issues. Provides message boards, chat room.
Angels From The Heavens
- For parents of children with illness and/or ADHD. Includes personal accounts and writings.
Bipolar Affective Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- Discusses causes, symptoms, medications, and side effects. Provides brief patient histories.
Bipolar Disorder: Manic-Depression and Mood Dysregulation
- Solicits volunteers for pediatric research studies currently being conducted by NIMH.
- Fact sheet about this illness in children touches upon ADHD.
Bipolar Parents List
- Provides sign-up for an email discussion group and a newsletter.
Is It Bipolar Disorder or ADHD
- Looks at differences between this illness and ADHD in children.
Juvenile Bipolar Research Foundation
- Nonprofit dedicated the support of research for the study of early-onset bipolar disorder.
My Bipolar Baby
- A mother writes about her experiences in raising challenging children, particularly bipolar.
NAMI: Child and Adolescent Bipolar Disorder
- Fact sheet details symptoms, treatment and prognosis.
The Ryan Licht Sang Bipolar Foundation
- Dedicated to fostering awareness, understanding and research for Child and Adolescent Bipolar Disorder. Includes information about the foundation, signs and symptoms and stories from other families.
Usenet alt.support.depression.teens -
Children and Teens
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2013 at 11:52:43 UTC -