the entire directory
only in Mood/Bipolar_Disorder
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Bipolar Disorder
Children and Teens
Articles and Research
This category in other languages:
- Presentation of all aspects of the illness including diagnosis and treatment.
About.com: Bipolar Disorder
- Offers a blog, causes, treatments, news and a forum.
- Contains information on conditions, newsletters, and a directory of practitioners.
BPhoenix: Information on Bipolar and Other Mental Health Disorders
- Information about several disorders including bipolar, anxiety and ADD. Features online chat, email groups, message boards and games.
Bipolar 4 All
- Explains bipolar disorder and the effect it has on everyone connected. Includes a forum.
- Provides information about supporting someone with bipolar, ways caregivers can manage their own wellness and helpful resources.
- Signs, treatment, self-support, information and booklist. From the American Academy of Family Physicians .
Bipolar Disorder FAQ
- Provides outlined reference to illness, based upon contributions to Usenet support groups.
Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- Definitions, how to recognize it, and the impact on life. Includes short personal stories.
Bipolar Disorder Today
- Contains large selection of information about disorder.
Bipolar Disorder: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
- In addition to links, fact sheet provides brief summary of illness.
Bipolar I Disorder
- Fact sheet contains listing of links to articles and additional sources.
- Presents necessary facts in addition to work issues, news and research, self-diagnosis, and personal writings.
- Support and educational web site includes chat room, forums, email list.
EverydayHealth - Bipolar Disorder Center
- Features information about diagnosing and treating bipolar disorder, and find support on the message boards.
Famous Bipolar People
- Biographies of famous people, past and present, who are thought to have suffered from bipolar disorder.
- Discusses basic concepts, self-medication, and the tie to creativity. Moderates email discussion group, chat room and MOO. Includes information on Australian support groups.
Guide to Bipolar Disorder
- Covers various aspects of the illness; includes links and resources.
HealthyPlace.com: Bipolar Disorder
- Presents definitions, symptoms and treatment.
Johns Hopkins Medicine: Bipolar Disorder
- Short description of the disorder, symptom overlap and treatment.
Mayo Clinic: Bipolar Disorder
- Medical encyclopedia outlines basic facts of this disorder.
MedlinePlus: Bipolar Disorder
- Contains overview and information on clinical trials, treatment, and organizations. [English and Spanish]
Mental Health America: Bipolar Disorder and African Americans
- Discusses underreporting among this racial group.
Mental Help Net
- Contains in-depth information on bipolar disorder including symptoms, medicines, therapies, technical studies, and intervention techniques.
Merck Manual: Bipolar Disorders
- Provides information about symptoms, treatment, maintenance therapy, the prevention of rapid cycling, precautions during pregnancy, psychoeducation and psychotherapy.
- Offers mood charting for people with bipolar for a small fee. Track sleep, medicines and moods, and create .pdf reports.
NIMH: Bipolar Disorder
- Fact sheet explains the illness in depth. Covers symptoms, causes, and treatments, with information on getting help and coping.
Neuroscience for Kids: Bipolar Disorder
- Aimed at young audience, teaches basics, including childhood disorder.
Northern County Psychiatric Associates: Bipolar Disorder
- Essays touch upon various aspects of illness, including childhood disorder.
- Consumer written information, including writings and email discussion group.
Psychology Information Online: Bipolar Depression
- Mental health encyclopedia covers various aspects of illness.
Psychology Today: Bipolar Disorder
- Features the definition of the illness, symptoms, causes and treatment.
The Psychopharmacology of Bipolar Disorder
- A guide to medications, written by a psychiatrist, aimed at professionals.
WebMD: Bipolar Disorder Health Center
- Find in-depth information from symptoms to treatment options.
Usenet alt.support.depression -
Usenet alt.support.depression.manic -
Usenet alt.support.depression.recovery -
Usenet soc.support.depression.family -
Usenet soc.support.depression.manic -
Usenet soc.support.depression.misc -
Usenet soc.support.depression.treatment -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:03:42 AM EST -