the entire directory
only in Mood/Bipolar_Disorder
Children and Teens
Articles and Research
This category in other languages:
- Presentation of all aspects of the illness including diagnosis and treatment.
About.com: Bipolar Disorder
- Offers a blog, causes, treatments, news and a forum.
Bipolar 4 All
- Explains bipolar disorder and the effect it has on everyone connected. Includes a forum.
- Information and support for people with bipolar disorder and their loved ones. From the authors of Bipolar Disorder For Dummies.
- Provides information about supporting someone with bipolar, ways caregivers can manage their own wellness and helpful resources.
- Offers an easy way to track mood. Also provides a blog and community forum.
- Signs, treatment, self-support, information and booklist. From the American Academy of Family Physicians .
Bipolar Disorder FAQ
- Provides outlined reference to illness, based upon contributions to Usenet support groups.
Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- Definitions, how to recognize it, and the impact on life. Includes short personal stories.
Bipolar Disorder Today
- Contains large selection of information about the disorder.
Bipolar I Disorder
- Fact sheet contains listing of links to articles and additional sources.
Depression and Manic Depression
- The causes and treatments of both bipolar (manic) depression and depression.
EverydayHealth - Bipolar Disorder Center
- Features information about diagnosing and treating bipolar disorder, and find support on the message boards.
Famous Bipolar People
- Biographies of famous people, past and present, who are thought to have suffered from bipolar disorder.
- Discusses basic concepts, self-medication, and the tie to creativity. Moderates email discussion group, and MOO. Includes information on Australian support groups.
Guide to Bipolar Disorder
- Covers various aspects of the illness; includes links and resources.
HealthyPlace.com: Bipolar Disorder
- Presents definitions, symptoms and treatment.
Mayo Clinic: Bipolar Disorder
- Medical encyclopedia outlines basic facts of this disorder.
Mental Help Net
- Contains in-depth information on bipolar disorder including symptoms, medicines, therapies, technical studies, and intervention techniques.
Merck Manual: Bipolar Disorders
- Provides information about symptoms, treatment, maintenance therapy, the prevention of rapid cycling, precautions during pregnancy, psychoeducation and psychotherapy.
NAMI: Bipolar Disorder
- Fact sheet details symptoms, treatment and prognosis.
Neuroscience for Kids: Bipolar Disorder
- Aimed at young audience, teaches basics, including childhood disorder.
NIMH: Bipolar Disorder
- Fact sheet explains the illness in depth. Covers symptoms, causes, and treatments, with information on getting help and coping.
- Consumer written information, including writings and email discussion group.
Psychology Today: Bipolar Disorder
- Features the definition of the illness, symptoms, causes and treatment.
WebMD: Bipolar Disorder Health Center
- Find in-depth information from symptoms to treatment options.
Usenet alt.support.depression -
Usenet alt.support.depression.manic -
Usenet alt.support.depression.recovery -
Usenet soc.support.depression.family -
Usenet soc.support.depression.manic -
Usenet soc.support.depression.misc -
Usenet soc.support.depression.treatment -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 11:05:08 UTC -