the entire directory
only in Disorders/Mood
Articles and Research
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antidepressants
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood
This category in other languages:
BehaveNet Clinical Capsule: Mood Disorder
- Offers information based on the American Psychiatric Association's "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition"
Black Dog Institute
- An educational and clinical mood disorders facility attached to the Prince of Wales Hospital and affiliated with the University of New South Wales. Features details of services, research, patient and professional resources, and online learning.
The Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments
- Information about anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders for the health professional and the general public.
Early-Onset Mood Disorder
- Article describing the epidemiology, natural history, and adult sequelae of early-onset affective illness, followed by a discussion of family-genetic and high-risk studies of juvenile affective illness.
Emory Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program
- Includes details on research from Emory University.
McMan's Depression and Bipolar Web
- Collection of articles on these disorders, as well as a newsletter and forum.
Mood Disorders In Teenagers
- What are mood disorders, how are they diagnosed, treatments, and medications.
Psychology Information Online: Depression
- Mental health encyclopedia covers various aspects of depression disorders.
UCLA Mood Disorder Research Program
- Conducts research studies on bipolar disorder, major depression, and mood disorders specific to women. Includes research, descriptions, resources and specific issues related to these illnesses.
Usenet alt.support.depression -
Usenet alt.support.depression.recovery -
Usenet soc.support.depression.family -
Usenet soc.support.depression.misc -
Usenet soc.support.depression.treatment -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 4:45:03 UTC -