become an editor
the entire directory
only in Self_Injury/Support_Groups
Chats and Forums
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Trichotillomania: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Door of Hope 4 Teens
- Provides short-term counseling and resources for teens and young adults who struggle with self-injury, via the web through AIM, instant messaging and also a toll free number.
- A UK based user-led organization that provides support, information, training and consultancy to people who self harm, their friends, families and professionals. Includes coping strategies and joining instructions.
HealthyPlace.com Self-Injury Community
- Includes forums, meeting schedule, member sites, and links to recent news.
- Provides details of support groups, recovery programs, and seminars. New Jersey, USA.
National Self Harm Network
- UK based charitable support group. Includes forum and list of additional resources, with links.
- Information on self-injury and other mental health issues, articles, artwork, written creative works. Also includes a forum and chat.
Restored by Love Ministries
- A Bible centered ministry for teen and college age young women who struggle with self injury, addiction, and abuse. Also offers help for those in need of other support including teen pregnancy and eating disorders. Offers statistics, tips for parents, one on one mentoring and a forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2013 at 14:55:00 UTC -