the entire directory
only in Impulse_Control/Self_Injury
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Factitious
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality: Borderline
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Suicide
Kids and Teens: Health: Emotional Health and Wellbeing: Self Harm
This category in other languages:
- Self-injury site; review of psychological literature, suggestions to help you limit or stop your self-harm, help for families/friends, personal experience, extensive references, list of treatment resources, and support mailing list.
Self-Injury: A Struggle
- Information on self-injury for both the self injurer, and their friends/family. Personal stories, polls, famous self-injurers, reviews of books on SI, poetry, art, writings, chat, message board, list of resources.
Bodies Under Siege Webring
- Provides linking to sites related to SI, especially for members of the mailing list.
Can't Shout, Can't Scream
- A self-harm zine. Includes poetry, personal stories and articles.
- Provides information on demographics, motivations, tools and methods, as well as resources and links.
- An online community dedicated to helping people afflicted by compulsive finger picking and related anxiety disorders.
Lysamena Project on Self-Injury
- Christian-based self-injury resource accessible to all. Providing self-injurers and their families with information about SI.
- Articles, poetry, pictures and discussion boards dealing with self-injury and suicide.
- Offers information on self harm for self harmers and those supporting them.
- Help and advice.
Skin Picking / Dermatillomania
- Resources for people who suffer from compulsive skin picking (Dermatillomania). Includes information about the book, " The Complete Guide to Compulsive Skin Picking Disorder" by David Florendale and a support forum.
Stop Picking On Me
- For skin and pimple pickers. Includes a complete self-help book and active online community.
Understanding And Dealing With Self-Injuring Behavior
- Information for parents whose children may be self-harming. Includes behaviors, motivations, triggers, and how to help.
- Provides information on helping oneself and others, in addition to motivations and who does it.
- Booklet providing information on the condition. Includes list of references, organizations, and additional reading.
Usenet alt.support.self-harm -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2013 at 21:55:03 UTC -