become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pathological_Gambling/Treatment_Services
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Pathological Gambling: Treatment Services
Arnie and Sheila Wexler Associates
- Offers training, consultation, responsible gaming programs and treatment services. Based in Bradley Beach, New Jersey.
Center for Problem Gambling - VA New England Health Care System
- Describes problem gambling treatment available for veterans at the Bedford VA Medical Center in New England.
- Offers treatment services in the Twin Cities south of the river from Shakopee to Apple Valley. Located in Savage, Minnesota.
Gambling Recovery Center
- Offers confidential, professional counseling. Based near Schenectady, New York.
Gambling Treatment Program
- Contains service details, research papers, and treatment objectives by St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- Includes a list of services and staff biographies for an organization is based in New York. Also, includes information about the warning signs for problem gambling.
- Offers counseling treatment for gambling addictions, based in Edmunds, Washington. Also, sells Dr. Jantz's book titled "Turning the Tables on Gambling".
Project Turnabout Home Page
- Offers a residential program for compulsive gambling in Granite Falls, Minnesota, U.S.A..
Resilience Gambling Treatment
- Offers outpatient treatment for individuals with gambling addiction and their families. Located central to Shakopee, Waconia, Chanhassen and Chaska in Minnesota.
San Diego Center for Pathological Gambling
- Offers diagnostic evaluation and outpatient services to pathological gamblers and their families.
- A unique residential treatment center designed exclusively for men and women suffering from the effects of compulsive gambling. Find information about the setting and gambling. Hanover, Virginia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 1, 2013 12:06:36 PM EST -