become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pathological_Gambling/Support_Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Alberta Gamblers Anonymous
- Offers information about the local Gamblers Anonymous groups in Southern and Northern Alberta, Canada.
- Offers a free world-wide voluntary gambling ban self-exclusion or opt-out service to stop gambling at all on-line or Land casinos for a period.
- Contains message boards, journals, articles, self-tests and personal stories.
- Offers help for the spouse, family and close friends of compulsive gamblers.
Gamblers Anonymous (UK)
- Provides information about a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem. Based in London, United Kingdom.
Gamblers Anonymous - Jersey Branch
- Offers information about the local support group for compulsive gamblers in the European island country of Jersey.
Gamblers Anonymous International Service Office
- Contains information about the fellowship support group and its programs for compulsive gamblers.
Gamblers Anonymous Regional Service Office
- Provides a calendar of meetings, outline of programs, testimonials, and suggested reading list. Based in Australia.
Recovery and Beyond - Recovery Built to Last
- This site provides the online support forums that are tailored to work in cooperation with the 21 steps to stop gambling.
Safe Harbor Compulsive Gambling Hub
- Contains chat rooms and a forum for compulsive gamblers and their family and friends.
Women Helping Women
- Offers support and informs women in recovery from a gambling addiction.
Yahoo! Groups: The Last Bet
- Offers a forum for compulsive gamblers, who are mostly women.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 23:58:19 UTC -