become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pathological_Gambling/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Pathological Gambling: Organizations
California Council on Problem Gambling
- Provides information about their 24x7 toll-free helpline, literature distribution, speakers bureau, clinical training and employee awareness training.
California Office of Problem Gambling
- Offers problem gambling prevention through public awareness, education, research and referrals.
Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gambling
- Does research to find and promote effective ways to reduce the risk of problem gambling. Also, provides lists for treatment centers and helpline telephone numbers in Canada.
Compulsive Gambling Center
- Provides information about their toll-free helpline services and treatment in Iowa.
Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling
- Offers helpline services to residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Also, provides awareness and prevention programs.
Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey, Inc.
- Provides prevention, education and referral services, and community outreach programs.
Delaware Council on Problem Gambling, Inc.
- Provides literature, support meeting information, treatment information, and 24x7 helpline.
Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling
- Provides 24x7 helpline, prevention and education programs, and professional training.
Gambling: Help and Referral
- Offers information, listening and support on compulsive gambling as well as referrals in Quebec, Canada.
Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
- Offers helpline and provides information and resources for anyone interested in learning more about problem gambling and its impact on individuals, families and communities.
Minnesota Compulsive Gambling Program
- Provides 24x7 helpline. Also, funds treatment, research, resource library and public education.
The Mississippi Council for Problem and Compulsive Gambling
- Offers helpline, training for health care providers and public awareness program. Also, conducts research and develops prevention and education programs for adolescents.
National Council on Problem Gambling
- Disseminates information about problem and pathological (compulsive) gambling. Also, promotes the development of services for those with the disorder.
Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- Offers helpline, employee awareness training, literature distribution, professional education, community outreach and scholarship programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2013 at 7:05:05 UTC -