become an editor
the entire directory
only in Impulse_Control/Pathological_Gambling
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Pathological Gambling
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Substance Related
This category in other languages:
Association of Problem Gambling Service Administrators
- Supports the development of services that will reduce the impact of problem gambling. APGSA members are administrators of public funds dedicated to the provision of problem gambling services.
Chance to Change
- Offers a Christ-centered gambling addiction recovery program, produced for churches.
Electronic Journal of Gambling Issues
- Deals with gambling as a social phenomenon and the prevention and treatment of gambling problems.
- Offers preventive educational services at high schools, colleges, and workplaces. Includes screening quiz and background information. Based in New England, U.S.A..
Gambling with the Good Life
- Contains information about an organization that is dedicated to opposing expanded gambling in the state of Nebraska, U.S.A..
- Offers a telephone help line for people with gambling problems in the United Kingdom. Also, offers an Internet chat help line.
National Responsible Gaming Programme
- Offers problem gambling education, treatment, telephone counselling, research, and counsellor training in Africa.
North American Training Institute Home Page
- Specializes in responsible programs for the gaming and wagering industries, professional, accredited training programs, and in senior citizen and adolescent compulsive gambling issues. Includes Wanna Bet? magazine for kids concerned about gambling.
Northern Rivers Gambling Service
- Offers counseling for problem gamblers and their families. Situated in Northern New South Wales, Australia.
Oregon Council on Problem Gambling
- Offers help to every problem gambler in Oregon. Reports on adolescent gambling and problem gambling.
- Offers a newsletter about the diagnosis and treatment of problem gambling for educational and informational purposes only.
Problem Gambling Hub
- Provides a hub for research, treatment, and discussion of problem gambling by the gaming industry and professionals who are concerned with the problem of gambling addiction.
Responsible Gambling Council (Ontario)
- Contains information about an organization dedicated to responsible gambling awareness.
Shawn and Drew's 21 Steps to Stop Gambling
- Provides information about a system to stop gambling.
- Contains an on-line magazine for kids concerned about the dangers of gambling addiction.
Want to Stop Gambling?
- Offers a free self-help guide developed by a problem gambler.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 5, 2012 9:27:54 AM EDT -