become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/Factitious
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Self Injury
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Somatoform: Hypochondria
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Parents' Rights
A Dangerous Kind of Maltreatment
- Presents information on Munchausen by Proxy, a knowledge quiz, and links to further resources.
Dr. Marc Feldman's Munchausen Syndrome Page
- Deals with factitious disorders, malingering, Munchausen by proxy, and related conditions.
eMedicine - Factitious Disorder
- Article by Todd S. Elwyn, MD, covers history, causes, symptoms and clues to recognition, prevalence, differential diagnosis, and treatment of this condition, which can be very challenging for busy physicians.
Factitious Disorder with Psychological Signs and Symptoms
- Abstract with case studies. Andrei Szoke, M.D.
Munchausen by Internet: Faking Illness Online
- Article about people who join health support groups, chats, and message boards and fake a serious illness. Includes tips on how to spot this type of deception.
Munchausen by Proxy and Sexual Abuse
- An article intended for the education of people involved in forensic investigations of child sexual abuse and related allegations.
Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy
- Two physicians from the SIDS Network present descriptions of this disorder.
Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy Resources
- Small collection of annotated links to news articles and other resources.
Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy: Child Abuse
- A doctor explains how this disorder affects families. From SelfHelp magazine. (May 28, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2015 at 23:12:17 UTC -