become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Overeaters_Anonymous
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating: Support Groups: Overeaters Anonymous
- A fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating.
Group at Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Meetings and upcoming events.
Intergroup Region 2 (California, Hawaii, Nevada, Mexico)
- Meetings,large tape library and announcement of future events.
- Details of meetings and activities in west Massachusetts.
Overeaters Anonymous - Connecticut Intergroup
- An organization of people with eating disorders.
Overeaters Anonymous - Southern Alberta Intergroup
- Overeaters Anonymous Groups located in Southern Alberta (Calgary, Red Deer, Cochrane).
Overeaters Anonymous Fallowfield Fellowship
- North West Area meeting list, contact and events information.
Overeaters Anonymous Region 10
- A 12 Step recovery program for compulsive overeaters, anorexics, bulimics and all who battle with food in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Basin and South East Asia.
Overeaters Anonymous in Ottawa
- A fellowship of men and women who share their experience strength and hope to recover from compulsive overeating. Online newsletter and meeting information.
Overeaters Anonymous in Region 5
- OA is a support group for compulsive overeaters. Meeting and Event Information for Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Chicago and Southern Ontario.
Overeaters Anonymous of Central Jersey
- Services offered include a hotline number, meeting list, retreats, events, message board, and bi-monthly newsletter.
Overeaters Anonymous of Northern Virginia
- Overeaters Anonymous chapter of Northern Virginia.
Overeaters Anonymous of Southern New Jersey
- The South Jersey Intergroup supports the OA 12-step recovery program for compulsive overeaters, bulimics, anorexics and all who struggle with food in southern New Jersey.
Overeaters Anonymous, Madrid, Spain IG
- Madrid, Spain Chapter of Overeaters Anonymous for English speakers.
The Recovery Group
- A Twelve Step community for men and women who want to quit eating compulsively. Includes e-mail discussion lists, message boards, online OA meetings, newsletter, and special writings.
Working the Steps
- A quarterly 12 step program. Provides a mission statement and previous quarter results.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:05:16 AM EST -