become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eating/Personal_Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- History of a woman recovering from Anorexia, thoughts about the role family and friends played in the battle, link list and recovery tools.
Anorexia As Is Pages
- Collection of personal stories and poems from people with eating disorders.
- A recovered ED sufferer shares her story, music, and pictures from an eating disorder.
Body Image Betrayal and Related Issues
- Devoted to speaking out about Eating Disorders and related issues including: therapy abuse, self-injury (cutting), domestic violence, child abuse, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Also includes links to treatment and help through other sites and chat.
- Educational site about eating disorders and recovering. Links to recovery forums and resources.
- Touching poems from a young girl suffering from self injury and an eating disorder.
- A personal web site that provides information and help for those suffering from anorexia and bulimia.
Eating Disorders - Dipsy's World
- Written by a sufferer of bulimia to provide support, help and advice to others. Contains information on both anorexia and bulimia, with symptoms, causes, treatment and health risks.
- Personal story of recovery from an eating disorder. Information and tips for sufferers, friends and families.
A House of Perfect Chaos
- Personal struggle with Eating Disorders and self-inflicted violence.
Judy's Story (Anorexia Nervosa)
- A description of the book, Judy's Story. Take a trip through Judy's recovery journey.
- Weblog describing the struggle with bulimia and anorexia during hospitalization.
Overcoming Anorexia: A Personal Account
- Article detailing the characteristics of the author's anorexia and how she overcame it.
- An honest diary-like portrayal of the struggles of living with an eating disorder, depression, self-injury and alcoholism.
Pumpkin's E.D. Page.
- An eating disorder site created by a young girl who suffers from an eating disorder for other young females who suffer from eating disorders.
Quest for Recovery
- The story of one girl's journey towards recovery of an eating disorder.
The Recovery Group
- Several stories from support group leaders. Also provides meeting information.
Recovery is Possible
- A woman's personal journey through recovering from anorexia.
- Anorexia nervosa, bulimia, and eating disorders and the life it claimed. Links, photos, and a memorial tribute.
We'll Always Remember: Karen Carpenter
- Tribute page featuring a brief obituary, biography, and discography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 8:15:08 UTC -