become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eating/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating: Personal Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- History of a woman recovering from Anorexia, thoughts about the role family and friends played in the battle, link list and recovery tools.
- A recovery site for sufferers of eating disorders and their carers, run by Anna Paterson, an author of books about this subject.
Anorexia and Self Injury
- LiveJournal community giving support for those suffering from eating disorders and self-mutilation: to help each other out, make friends who will understand, discuss without fear of judgement.
Anorexia As Is Pages
- Collection of personal stories and poems from people with eating disorders.
- A recovered ED sufferer shares her story, music, and pictures from an eating disorder.
Body Image Betrayal and Related Issues
- Devoted to speaking out about Eating Disorders and related issues including: therapy abuse, self-injury (cutting), domestic violence, child abuse, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Also includes links to treatment and help through other sites and chat.
- Educational site about eating disorders and recovering. Links to recovery forums and resources.
- Touching poems from a young girl suffering from self injury and an eating disorder.
- A personal web site that provides information and help for those suffering from anorexia and bulimia.
Eating Disorders - Dipsy's World
- Written by a sufferer of bulimia to provide support, help and advice to others. Contains information on both anorexia and bulimia, with symptoms, causes, treatment and health risks.
Eating Disorders Recovery Support
- Medical doctor promoting education, recognition and treatment of eating disorders for all populations.
- Personal story of recovery from an eating disorder. Information and tips for sufferers, friends and families.
A House of Perfect Chaos
- Personal struggle with Eating Disorders and self-inflicted violence.
Judy's Story (Anorexia Nervosa)
- A description of the book, Judy's Story. Take a trip through Judy's recovery journey.
Just be yourself... everyone else is taken
- Help with recovery from this eating disorder through information, advice and tips, plus support from other (recovering) anorexics.
Key To Life by Shannon Cutts
- About a survivor of a 15 year battle with an eating disorder who runs now programs to inform other teens and their families about the dangers. Video and audio clips of her music performances and TV interviews. Online booking form.
- Weblog describing the struggle with bulimia and anorexia during hospitalization.
Overcoming Anorexia: A Personal Account
- Article detailing the characteristics of the author's anorexia and how she overcame it.
- An honest diary-like portrayal of the struggles of living with an eating disorder, depression, self-injury and alcoholism.
Pumpkin's E.D. Page.
- An eating disorder site created by a young girl who suffers from an eating disorder for other young females who suffer from eating disorders.
Quest for Recovery
- The story of one girl's journey towards recovery of an eating disorder.
The Recovery Group
- Several stories from support group leaders. Also provides meeting information.
Recovery is Possible
- A woman's personal journey through recovering from anorexia.
- Anorexia nervosa, bulimia, and eating disorders and the life it claimed. Links, photos, and a memorial tribute.
We Can Only Dream
- Promotes awareness of eating disorders and self-harm. Articles, icons and tips to recognise disorders. Attempts to offer help and advice to sufferers, friends and families.
We'll Always Remember: Karen Carpenter
- Tribute page featuring a brief obituary, biography, and discography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2013 at 0:15:08 UTC -