become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eating/Organizations
Beating Eating Disorders (BEAT)
- UK based charity focusing on anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Contains contact information, hotlines, support information, news, and publications.
A Chance to Heal
- ACTH is a non-profit working to prevent eating disorders through education and advocacy. Programming is targeted at training healthcare providers about eating disorders and empowering both youth and adults to have a strong body image and self esteem.
Eating Disorder Foundation
- Non-profit organization comprised of all volunteers who want to influence and promote public awareness and concern for the detection, prevention, treatment and elimination of eating disorders.
Eating Disorder Project
- A service by Gloucestershire Health Authority providing information and advice for anyone whose life is affected by an eating disorder such as anorexia, or bulimia nervosa.
The Elisa Project
- Community-based organization raising awareness about eating disorders that sponsors an annual professional symposium for health professionals and educators.
Full Living: Resources for Celebrating Body/Self
- Speaking, training, education and support groups on Eating Disorders, Body Image, Sexuality, Gender and Sexual Orientation.
Kristen Watt Foundation for Eating Disorders Awareness
- Provides help and information for families and friends of those dealing with eating disorders via a listbot newsletter.
Looking Glass Foundation for Eating Disorders
- Looking Glass is a Vancouver based charitable foundation that offers support for people suffering with eating disorders with a focus on young women.
National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
- Non-profit organization provides details of support programs and volunteer opportunities.
National Eating Disorders Association
- National non-profit eating disorders organization. Information, referrals, support, prevention, conferences, and newsletters.
Somerset & Wessex Eating Disorders Association (SWEDA)
- SWEDA is a user-led, registered charity based on the principles of self help. It is based at Street in Somerset, in the Southwest of England (UK), with the aim of serving those in Somerset and the surrounding counties affected by eating disorders
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 18:25:52 UTC -